Tony Dungy on pregame, “blessing in disguise”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If it forces them to be more conservative and they cut down the turnovers and protect the defense more with better ball control, maybe. Not sure what that says about the team. Still a dumb thing to say
I just took it as food for thought that there was a positive vibe for Cowboy fans going forward.

That all the passing was good for Dak's next contract..

not so much a help to win games.

Which is true from a coaches perspective.

Running Zeke and bleeding the time off and keeping the defense on the sidelines is a better approach.

Not sure our OL is up to it though.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Let's not make these comments any bigger than they really are. Listen to his whole statement and its clear what he meant. In no way was he speaking poorly of dak.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Hot take -

Dungy wasn’t a great Head Coach

he never was. Imagine putting him in the hall of fame after he had to be fired for his team to get over the hump.

its the exact opposite from the rest of the coaches who get in. I still have no idea how he is in the hall of fame or why?

bigE79

Reaction score
I don't think he meant any disrespect towards Dak getting hurt. Could he of said it better? Yes.
He believes the Cowboys will be fine with Dalton and running the ball more instead of throwing it so much
That's exactly what he tweeted after the comment..brodious was just talking about it... people need to calm down

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Would you rather Dungy have said, “Cowboys season is over. Woe to them. Boo hoo hoo”?

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
When you’re down by 14 points or more in every game in the first quarter, and your defense can’t stop anything, pounding the rock goes out the window pretty fast

stiletto

Reaction score
those first few words you typed mean absolutely nothing. In fact it tells me something very different about him and those like him.

So you are saying he is of the Devil and is evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.