Twitter: Tony Pollard/Parsons/OL Updates - 12/10/21

fivetwos

Reaction score
After demanding top of the market money and getting it.....I actually don't want to hear about TE and RB from a Prescott perspective.

You've got a good OL and some damn good WR, now go make it happen.

(Not saying Dak is complaining, but if you want to shed the tag of everything around you needing to be perfect, go win the game yourself)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Pollard should not return a KO for the rest of the regular season.

Too important to the offense.
well does the third RB actually suit up every game? i know rico was very nice KOR but is out..has Clements been active in all or most games..if you take those duties away then not only should Ito or Clements be active every game to be a KOR , they should be used in 3 back rotation..get both our backs healthier for the playoffs..fresh legs can be good..

conner01

Reaction score
After demanding top of the market money and getting it.....I actually don't want to hear about TE and RB from a Prescott perspective.

You've got a good OL and some damn good WR, now go make it happen.

(Not saying Dak is complaining, but if you want to shed the tag of everything around you needing to be perfect, go win the game yourself)
Calvin Watkins not Dak
But every team wants all their players

conner01

Reaction score
well does the third RB actually suit up every game? i know rico was very nice KOR but is out..has Clements been active in all or most games..if you take those duties away then not only should Ito or Clements be active every game to be a KOR , they should be used in 3 back rotation..get both our backs healthier for the playoffs..fresh legs can be good..
Wilson can return kicks

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wilson can return kicks
no hes also banged up might not make the trip..even if he does he has an ankle ..follow the updates..might miss the game..

so again might have to be RB3 and if he does play id like him to get soem real carries as well..

use fresh healthy rb3 to return kicks, makes sense..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wouldn’t have him returning till he’s healed but the backup RB who happens to be leading the league in returns should be doing returns when he’s healthy
in the playoffs, yes

got to get there healthy first..

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Calvin Watkins not Dak
But every team wants all their players
Yep...I knew it sounded off....hence the disclaimer at the end.

I just want the guy to pull through here. He needs to, because I'm about sick of having no argument when people say he needs everything perfect around him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we could always have anyone back there that can catch and call a fair catch on any KO that aren't TBs , let the tbs just fall and go start at the 25..dont need a KOR :)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pollard should not return a KO for the rest of the regular season.

Too important to the offense.

I was thinking last night, this may be ok, Tony not returning kicks. I do not like him back there anyway. I think he makes poor decisions to run it out 98% of the time.
He really is not all that good at it. He hits a few here and there. But most of the time he rarely makes it back to the 20 yard line.

I think unless he fields it at the goal line or 1 yard line then just take a knee at anytime inside the end zone.