Twitter: Tony Pollard/Parsons/OL Updates - 12/10/21

GORICO

Reaction score
First, only my friends call me CR. I am glad to know we are friends, @GORICO. You're a real one.

Second, I disagree. Steele has vastly improved and earned his way as a swing tackle, but I do believe at this point Collins is better at RT than he would be at LG. I actually was not a huge fan of him at LG - I thought Leary was better when Collins took his job, and that the position improved when Leary took back over back in the day. I think Collins is a RT at this point and better suited to play there than steele.

mr CR---First... why thank you for counting me on the list of friends....that is a very high honor....second..I 100% agree in 2015-2016 that Leary was total stud at LG over Collins....but now we need a someone

who bulldozes at LG and Collins can do that..neither Williams nor McGovern have both speed and strength like Collins.....i worded first post wrong...i meant to say put Collins at LG and Steele at RT....but who the

heck am I?.....as Broaddus says a one time super bowl winning scout for Green Bay and then fell off cliff and now solid sports journalist....at least admits when he is wrong....says Cowboy managment dont

care one bit what he thinks....so i know they would not even accept a letter from me saying who should go where?......this i do know....its not easy being a good NFL player...you got to be the best in the world

at your position....or right up there

GORICO

Reaction score
The way this OL has played the last couple of games I'd go Smith Collins Williams Biadasz Martin McGovern Steele, and announce two of them as eligible receivers each play lol.

dang DUO----you aint messin' around....i'd be so confused as DC i might forfeit?