Twitter: Tony Pollard/Parsons/OL Updates - 12/10/21

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have him returning till he’s healed but the backup RB who happens to be leading the league in returns should be doing returns when he’s healthy

Bingo. I can't understand all these fans who don't want players who are good at returning kicks to return them. The idea is to outscore the opponent. If the kicking game is one way to do that, then use that weapon.

conner01

Reaction score
no hes also banged up might not make the trip..even if he does he has an ankle ..follow the updates..might miss the game..

so again might have to be RB3 and if he does play id like him to get soem real carries as well..

use fresh healthy rb3 to return kicks, makes sense..
Unless you have
we could always have anyone back there that can catch and call a fair catch on any KO that aren't TBs , let the tbs just fall and go start at the 25..dont need a KOR :)
unless you have the best in the league
I don’t like bringing the ball out but many teams kick short and pollard has really turned into a weapon

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think parsons should return kicks, and be # 1 RB. They say he can play any position.
Just kidding though.
Pollard should not return kicks unless behind in 4th qrt.
I think P wont play or will have limited snaps like cooper last game.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I was thinking last night, this may be ok, Tony not returning kicks. I do not like him back there anyway. I think he makes poor decisions to run it out 98% of the time.
He really is not all that good at it. He hits a few here and there. But most of the time he rarely makes it back to the 20 yard line.

I think unless he fields it at the goal line or 1 yard line then just take a knee at anytime inside the end zone.
He led the league in KR average even before his TD return.

What are you talking about?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
conner01---- i am co-signing with Dak and Cooper the check big Mike signed Guaranteeing win over WFT......heard big Mike was real tired of a shmuck like me having all the Plat gurantees?
yeah but his wasnt platinum lol more like tin.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Woody---- how can ruptured plantar fascia be a one week turnaround?...either reporting inaccurate or prognosis inaccurate?.....or i am total dummy?.......dang exposed again maybe?
it cant.
I think they are thinking of letting him play hurt, you know some pain killer and put him out there.
How pollard feels about all this I dont know. Maybe they just want wash to think he might play. There is no telling what may happen this game or down the road.

I think if I were HC, I would sit him till playoffs or last game with eagles. Try to have him healthy for playoffs.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we could always have anyone back there that can catch and call a fair catch on any KO that aren't TBs , let the tbs just fall and go start at the 25..dont need a KOR :)
I agree. How many long kickoffs have we gotten? 'Nuff said.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
conner01---- i am co-signing with Dak and Cooper the check big Mike signed Guaranteeing win over WFT......heard big Mike was real tired of a shmuck like me having all the Plat gurantees?
He'll never catch you. :muttley: