Twitter: Tony Romo #71 and Tyron Smith #78 on the NFLN Top 100

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thank goodness. I guess now it will be that he is not ranked high enough.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I heard only 2 Cowboys did. If Tony made it, who was left out, Tyron or Dez?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hope it's true. Honestly, I won't believe it until I see it.

He was left out last year based more on the higher than normal interception rate he had in 2012...it wasn't remotely Eli interception rate bad, but it was high for him. :p

Last year, his 31 TD/ 10 int ratio was back to being outstanding. Add in the 4th qtr comeback wins in division road games, 5-0 record vs NFC East opponents (always televised), the toe-to-toe shootout with Peyton, and he regained some respect.

But again, he may very well might not be in there anyway.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

It's gotta be more than that. Murray is already in, and reportedly Tony is also, so I would venture that both Dez and Tyron made it.

If Tyron isn't top 50 that'll be a shame. I can see Dez falling a bit from last year. As long as he's ranked above Demaryius Thomas I'll be happy though.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Two had already made it before today...and no way Dez and Tyron are not on the list. That makes 4 for sure without Tony. Bad info from your source I guess.

ringmaster

Reaction score
I wonder what kind of snide remarks are going to be made this time about him because the last time it was Jordan Babineaux representing him and his comments wasn't all that flattering and what type of clips will the NFL Network will show the interceptions, or a bobbled snap from a million years ago we shall see.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I wonder what kind of snide remarks are going to be made this time about him because the last time it was Jordan Babineaux representing him and his comments wasn't all that flattering and what type of clips will the NFL Network will show the interceptions, or a bobbled snap from a million years ago we shall see.

Should be interesting.

It's all a popularity contest anyway.
It's not like these players watch even a fraction of the games.
I think last year, they probably had memories of him playing like crap in that loss at Washington in his last game. So he got left out.
This year, the last game he played they saw him throw the game winning TD..also at Washington. So now he's in.
It's silly.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Should be interesting.

It's all a popularity contest anyway.
It's not like these players watch even a fraction of the games.
I think last year, they probably had memories of him playing like crap in that loss at Washington in his last game. So he got left out.
This year, the last game he played they saw him throw the game winning TD..also at Washington. So now he's in.
It's silly.
It really is a popularity contest of epic proportions as you just posted it will be very interesting to say the least.