Twitter: Tony Romo #71 and Tyron Smith #78 on the NFLN Top 100

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
So does this mean the NFLN top 100 poll is valid again?...

Actually it makes it probably even less valid, since I have no idea what would have made Tony reappear on the list. Sure Romo was better than he was in 2012, but I doubt the players (who supposedly determine this) are going over his stats with a fine-toothed comb. Only thing I can think of is maybe he won a few over with the way he finished out the season with his back against Washington.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Actually it makes it probably even less valid, since I have no idea what would have made Tony reappear on the list. Sure Romo was better than he was in 2012, but I doubt the players (who supposedly determine this) are going over his stats with a fine-toothed comb. Only thing I can think of is maybe he won a few over with the way he finished out the season with his back against Washington.
You're correct SK this list is really a joke anyway.

dstovall5

Reaction score
That's my boy.

giphy.gif

The list is still a joke though.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Tyron Smith went 78, and it said the Cowboys had 5 total players on the list. Still haven't seen Romo yet.

5 who made the list

Witten
Murray
Tyron
Tony
Dez

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The "realists" must be steaming right now.

Thx for calling us realists instead of "haters". You're finally evolving. I personally don't put any thought into these lists. Some have Romo on them and some don't.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I really don't care much about these lists. When these lists start impacting games, I'll care more.

But I'm sure the haters will get all upset Romo is on the list... So for that, I'm glad.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I am not the biggest fan of these lists.....but Tyron Smith should be higher in my opinion. Based on his age, performance, and position he plays. Didn't he make All Pro this past year?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
That's BS about Smith. Tell me any team wouldn't trade multiple 1st rounders for a 23 year old who is already the best LT in the league. He might be one of the 5 most valuable players in the NFL along with Andrew Luck and JJ Watt.