Tony Romo and his Women.*merged*

Woods

Reaction score
As soon as I saw Simpson in the stands, I turned to my wife and said "Oh no".

I just got that bad feeling. Maybe it's from the movie The Natural . . . .

Martice

Reaction score
Sounds like a little ***** envy fellas. I doubt Romo was thinking about JS while he was under center.

Get over it. He had a bad day. He was obviously affected by the thumb. You dont go from extremely accurate to QC bad in one week.

Think about it.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I'll put this one on Garrett and his lack of calling running plays in light of how our passing was going...especially since the thumb seemed to be a factor.

Didn't Romo have a girlfriend there during Thanksgiving when he threw for 5 TD's?

Jay-D

Reaction score
While you guys piss and moan, Romo goes home and gets consoled by the hottest chick in the world.

You guys = owned

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1837499 said:
That's it. Tony is not allowed to date. He has to join the priesthood. St. Tony.

+1:bang2::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BEMYDADJERRY;1837544 said:
i agree 100% this loss is on homo no doubt...he is absolutely sickening with these girls already...i have no respect for him anymore.....he has no heart....

jealous a little?

as for you not having respect for him, I am sure he will cry all the way to the bank.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I don't think Carrie and Jessica had anything to do with the losses, but it's weird that both were at home vs. the Eagles.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo will do whatever he likes ..... and could care less if you like it or not.

khiladi

Reaction score
This game is more proof why we need an effective running game, and Jason Garrett needs to stop being so damn pass-happy. And if he is going to be so damn pass-happy, he needs to have his receivers running some quick slants instead of going straight vertical all the time. The way our offense is predicated clearly is beginning to reveal certain trends. The pressure is being put on the offensive line to allow the receivers to run their deep routes, but the defense is simply dropping men back in coverage, and they are not worried about the short stuff, because all our receivers are going downfield.
Blitzes were killing us today precisely because of this.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For all discussions related to Romo's romantic life since it seems to be such a popular subject after losing a game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jay-D;1837579 said:
While you guys piss and moan, Romo goes home and gets consoled by the hottest chick in the world.

You guys = owned

What is the infatuation with Jessica? My wife is hotter than Jessica Simpson. I ain't kidding. And I'm not bragging either. Just telling it like it is. Unfortunately, she is in Japan right now and won't be consoling me tonight. Back in 8 more days:( :( :(

Woods

Reaction score
All I can say is arggggggggg!!!!

Keep her at home, Tony!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LOL @ this merge.

This is a proud day for CowboysZone.

17,000. w00t!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It ain't Jessica's fault, y'all. Romo played horrible today. He's human. When he's good, he's awesome. When he's bad, there's no word to describe it. I just hope he got all the horrible games out of his system. It is gut check time now. We must win out.