Tony Romo and his Women.*merged*

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1838538 said:
What kind of sleazy dad acts as pimp to his daughter? He set this whole thing up.
What (Cowboys fan) dad wouldn't want his daughter hooking up with Tony Romo?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
bbgun;1838538 said:
What kind of sleazy dad acts as pimp to his daughter? He set this whole thing up.

Didn't know that. I heard Romo had his agent contact her agent.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1838553 said:
What (Cowboys fan) dad wouldn't want his daughter hooking up with Tony Romo?

Oh, they're celibate? Tony's not boinking her? If he is, then matchmaker dad's a sleazebag. She doesn't need his money.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
leotisbrown;1838510 said:
Heck Romo done went at it so hard on her that he turned her jersey pink with his hot leavings and such and did you see how her hair looked-- just like that seen from Something about Mary.

Pink Jersey... :laugh1:That's why we lost. Pink Jersey are a sacrilege to the game. The football gods smiteth us.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1838566 said:
Oh, they're celibate? Tony's not boinking her? If he is, then matchmaker dad's a sleazebag. She doesn't need his money.
Huh? Are you confused?

Jay-D

Reaction score
ninja;1837654 said:
My wife is hotter than Jessica Simpson. I ain't kidding. And I'm not bragging either. Just telling it like it is.

Yeah.....and then you woke up.

khiladi

Reaction score
Is it even confirmed that they are going out? She was at the game, and she is from Dallas, isn't she?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;1838538 said:
There is a boy I hope asks my oldest daughter out when she is of age to date. I don't think that is me pimping her out at all. Then again I had mothers and fathers ask me to ask their daughters out several times, so I don't see anything wrong with it. Plus I don't subscribe to the theories that she had anything to do with how badly he played. That's on his shoulder pads.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
ninja;1837654 said:
What is the infatuation with Jessica? My wife is hotter than Jessica Simpson. I ain't kidding. And I'm not bragging either. Just telling it like it is. Unfortunately, she is in Japan right now and won't be consoling me tonight. Back in 8 more days:( :( :(

I saw those crazy new dolls on an HBO special. What it set you back?

khiladi

Reaction score
Considering his career as a preacher before her career really took off, JS father is a little shady. He is the one managing her career, and her career isn't that much in line with what a preacher talks about.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
khiladi;1838624 said:
Is it even confirmed that they are going out? She was at the game, and she is from Dallas, isn't she?
There have been photos taken of them on a few different occassions in the past couple weeks, including him getting on an airplane with her in LA. No one knows for sure, but it's pretty obvious.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
sweetness0986;1838653 said:
There have been photos taken of them on a few different occassions in the past couple weeks, including him getting on an airplane with her in LA. No one knows for sure, but it's pretty obvious.

They were at the Children's Hospital together.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
99% of the players in teh NFL have their wife or GF at a home game and their games are not affected. . It's no big deal. The only differnce was that her mug was getting put on TV every other minute. I have a feeling that some PR person with the Cowboy probably asked her to move inside to get away from the cameras. It did look like she was acting like a teenager every time she saw herself on TV. Anyway, If Tony would have had a great game today, you guys would be chippin in for limo money to get her to the game .

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jay-D;1838619 said:
Yeah.....and then you woke up.

Jay-D,
Jessica Simpson ain't all that. And yeah my wife is very pretty. You know, there are prettier women out there than Jessica Simpson. I got real lucky. She reminds me of an Asian Jaclyn Smith.

Maybe Jessica Simpson has a really nice personality? If so, good for Romo.

sandy007

Reaction score
Jay-D,
Jessica Simpson ain't all that. And yeah my wife is very pretty. You know, there are prettier women out there than Jessica Simpson. I got real lucky. She reminds me of an Asian Jaclyn Smith.

Maybe Jessica Simpson has a really nice personality? If so, good for Romo.

I wonder if something is bothering him because I cannot remember the last time Romo was smiling. If you look at pictures, notice that he rarely smiles now. If Tony settled with her, then he he did for a reason.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
http://i177.***BLOCKED***/albums/w236/starkist_2007/jessica_simpson_65b_TheRock_Jessica.jpg
"I've got the power to cause good men to fail"