Tony Romo and his Women.*merged*

sacase

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1839262 said:
she was looking pretty rough today, her and Tony must have hit the town last night

Nope Romo was at the hotel last night. I got his autograph. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
FCBarca;1839145 said:
chachi.jpg

Joanie Loves Chachi

Chachi means ***** in Japanese

Big Dakota

Reaction score
sacase;1839404 said:
No it was the overpriced airport Marriott....

I remember back in the mid/late 70's my old man would take me to Minnesota games at the old Met. The away team always stayed at the Marriott. Good times getting sigs:)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
smarta5150;1839207 said:
Why did I click on this thread? :confused:

because board favorite Educan22 created it and even though the title said "And her name is..." i still expected a anti henry thread

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1839284 said:
Romo is just trying to be a modern day Joe Namath.

I'll take it. If we get to the Super Bowl and we happen to be facing the Patriots? I hope Romo guarantees a win.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1839284 said:
Romo is just trying to be a modern day Joe Namath.

No that would be Eli...

He threw the most or 2nd most incompletions in a game since Namath... 40 something.

Dcz84

Reaction score
Future;1839133 said:
shes still hot
Really, she looks like white trash, i could not shower for 3 days and pull better then that.She's got money and thats about it and some fake boob's.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Dcz84;1839466 said:
Really, she looks like white trash, i could not shower for 3 days and pull better then that.She's got money and thats about it and some fake boob's.
:cool:

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
One of you has to take one for the team and occupy Miss Simpson during the playoffs. I have a feeling she will be tempted to go to one of the games and that is NOT ACCEPTABLE YA HEAR!!!:mad:

I'm just kidding and find it silly that people are actually blaming Jessica for the loss/Romo's off day. If anything, I blame Papa Joe, he creeps me out a bit.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm white trash. Save me, oh pious one!

Dcz84;1839466 said: