Tony Romo and his Women.*merged*

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
eduncan22;1839122 said:
Thank you for ruining our team. :cool:

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/badgirl.jpg

Dam it, she wore out Romo last night.

Look what you did Daisy Duke, you wore out our QB and cost us homefield.

Thanks, we really appreciate it.:mad:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
She gave me a bad vibe every time they showed her. I hope that was her first and last Cowboys game. Go away Jessica Simpson!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
that opening picture just doesn't flatter her at all. She looks a little creepy.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1839543 said:
that opening picture just doesn't flatter her at all. She looks a little creepy.

She looked horrible yesterday and yes creepy. Agreed.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Romo was distracted. Daisy told he he would get his X-Mas present early and he was out of sorts.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Blonde singers at home games versus the Eagles in December are the new blue jersey curse.

:grin:

jillsfavs

Reaction score
All the pics are from two yrs ago when she did dukes. she's old now and skanky. Tony has a brainfart being associated with her and her kooky family.
Male fans are putting a fan on the stink. Men just look at the boobs and not the total pkg. She is not very bright or talented. She doesn't even like football. Maybe this will be short lived. She was talkig about adopting kids with Nick. So she doesn't want to be pregnant? She's old!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Dcz84;1839466 said:
Really, she looks like white trash, i could not shower for 3 days and pull better then that.She's got money and thats about it and some fake boob's.

this begs one to ask how do you know she has fake breast and how does one look like "white trash"?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
leotisbrown;1838510 said:
Obvious that they was doing all kinda tomfoolery into the wee nights stead a playbook studying.

Heck Romo done went at it so hard on her that he turned her jersey pink with his hot leavings and such and did you see how her hair looked-- just like that seen from Something about Mary.

I also has me a suspects that his thumb prolly got hurt using it on a bad timed "shocker" move or the likes. She must a clamped up on him without giving fare warnings first.

Either way this Simpson gal is high maintainings and not write for someone on a playoff push. She got a bad carma to!

A sweet smelling big money making broad like that too much damn trouble for Leotis to waste his worries on. I prefers my ladies to order ribs and malt liqor not jumbo shrimps and fancy bottled up wines.

Please just go and kick her to the curb Mister Romo and lets get back to winning again!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Tomfoolery?

:lmao2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1839486 said:
Dam it, she wore out Romo last night.

Look what you did Daisy Duke, you wore out our QB and cost us homefield.

Thanks, we really appreciate it.:mad:

We will get home field with two more wins........don't give up!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Jay-D;1837579 said:
While you guys piss and moan, Romo goes home and gets consoled by the hottest chick in the world.

You guys = owned

hottest chick in the world !!! man your standards are low. She needs a bleach job and something to fix her beak.. The only thing she has going is here tatas and Tonys bank book, what a putz .

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1839914 said:
hottest chick in the world !!! man your standards are low. She needs a bleach job and something to fix her beak.. The only thing she has going is here tatas and Tonys bank book, what a putz .

Stop being gay man..

you know you would hit that.

ndanger

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1839262 said:
she was looking pretty rough today, her and Tony must have hit the town last night

Prolly wasn't the town Romo was hittin' .Don't blame him, I'd hit it too.
But hey, I can get behind anything.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
jillsfavs;1839780 said:
All the pics are from two yrs ago when she did dukes. she's old now and skanky. Tony has a brainfart being associated with her and her kooky family.
Male fans are putting a fan on the stink. Men just look at the boobs and not the total pkg. She is not very bright or talented. She doesn't even like football. Maybe this will be short lived. She was talkig about adopting kids with Nick. So she doesn't want to be pregnant? She's old!

Yes we like boobs.... Reminds me of a NWA song find them ****em and flee ...l these are words that Tony should live buy right now. Hey it works for Tom Brady!!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
94WARE94;1839944 said:
Stop being gay man..

you know you would hit that.

Dude Im a guy I would sleep with a snake if i could hold it down... But I wouldnt haul it around town with me...Shes a joke bro, washed up its better promotion for her then him. TB( Tom Brady ) is pulling down six figure models every night our clown is playing with hasbeen pop singers. Pluuuuuuuueszzzzzzzzzzz

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
ilovejerry;1839980 said:
Dude Im a guy I would sleep with a snake if i could hold it down... But I wouldnt haul it around town with me...Shes a joke bro, washed up its better promotion for her then him. TB is pulling down six figure models every night our clown is playing with hasbeen pop singers. Pluuuuuuuueszzzzzzzzzzz

hahahahaha no doubt.....

that's great....