Tony Romo Appreciation Thread

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Romo brought me hope. As much as I love him we were always a day late and a dollar short it seemed. Funny how that Dez “non-catch” is basically like a microcosm of his career. Still my favorite Cowboys player of all time though! (Don’t kill me I’m only 30 lol)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo brought me hope. As much as I love him we were always a day late and a dollar short it seemed. Funny how that Dez “non-catch” is basically like a microcosm of his career. Still my favorite Cowboys player of all time though! (Don’t kill me I’m only 30 lol)
That second vid against the giants.....what "weapons" did Romo have? Witten? Ok...I mean the guy did a lot more with a lot less than...

It wasn;t always HIS fault. Sometimes...yes of course. Lotta people remember ONLY those.

Redline360

Reaction score
Heck of a career for being undrafted and in my opinion would have probably won a superbowl or at least gotten there if he played for an actual football organization.

Unfortunately mislabled as a choker through the media and click bait journalists but in reality was the one of the premier if not best 4th quarter and overtime quarterback during his time frame.

Did not play as bad as his post season record indicates but did have some *** moments.

Seattle....Romo facepalm...leading at half and going into 4th. Played average, Jones did most of the work that game

Vikings...entire team got ran through. Romo looked like poo too and 1 Int

Giants...Crayton single handily cost us the game with two potential TD drops. We also dropped another pass in the redzone. We should have coasted to an easy two score win. Also giants defense was elite in the playoffs and never gave up more then 20 points and led the league in sacks and fumbles. Tied at half and leading into the 4th. Would of had a huge day if it wasnt for those three costly drops but played good overall

Packers....had 140+ rating and better qbr then Rodgers but happened to get robbed on one of the worst calls ever in the playoffs. Leading going into half time and fourth...Rodgers also had plenty of time on the clock and well you know our defense was butter that game.

In his losses in the playoffs bar the Vikings game he played average to good football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heck of a career for being undrafted and in my opinion would have probably won a superbowl or at least gotten there if he played for an actual football organization.

Unfortunately mislabled as a choker through the media and click bait journalists but in reality was the one of the premier if not best 4th quarter and overtime quarterback during his time frame.

Did not play as bad as his post season record indicates but did have some *** moments.

Seattle....Romo facepalm...leading at half and going into 4th. Played average, Jones did most of thr work

Giants...Crayton single handily cost us the game with two potential TD drops. We also dropped another pass in the redzone. We should have coasted to an easy two score win. Also giants defense was elite in the playoffs and never gave up more then 20 points and led the league in sacks and fumbles. Tied at half and leading into the 4th. Would of had a huge day if it wasnt for those three costly drops but played good overall

Packers....had 140+ rating and better qbr then Rodgers but happened to get robbed on one of the worst calls ever in the playoffs. Leading going into half time and fourth

In his losses in the playoffs bar the Vikings game he played average to good football.
That was NOT just media that got him choker label.

We got a lot of alleged cowboys fans that bought into it.

But anyways...yes...Romo has the numbers. He has very high 4th qtr and game winning drive numbers in ALL games. "choker"....is a HUGE red flag HATER.

Not you Red....yer good. Fair!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting. Eli Manning's body language was so terrible. I hated watching him play. It always seemed like his dad made him play football and he hated it. He's become a bit more human in the manningcast.
I both love AND hate THAT...face. Like he just pood in his strap.

rambo2

Reaction score

Seattle....Romo facepalm...leading at half and going into 4th. Played average, Jones did most of the work that game

Packers....had 140+ rating and better qbr then Rodgers but happened to get robbed on one of the worst calls ever in the playoffs. Leading going into half time and fourth...Rodgers also had plenty of time on the clock and well you know our defense was butter that game.

An actual football organization. Lol

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I wonder long it'll be before people make dak appreciation posts once we let him go and get a bryce young type of replacement lol

Redline360

Reaction score
That was NOT just media that got him choker label.

We got a lot of alleged cowboys fans that bought into it.

But anyways...yes...Romo has the numbers. He has very high 4th qtr and game winning drive numbers in ALL games. "choker"....is a HUGE red flag HATER.

Not you Red....yer good. Fair!
To be fair your average fan watches highlights, talking heads for clicks, face value stats, catches games just to watch

Never debate anyone who post about face value stats. Just fantasy football peeps in the end