Tony Romo Appreciation Thread

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That was NOT just media that got him choker label.

We got a lot of alleged cowboys fans that bought into it.

But anyways...yes...Romo has the numbers. He has very high 4th qtr and game winning drive numbers in ALL games. "choker"....is a HUGE red flag HATER.

Not you Red....yer good. Fair!
Romo earned the choker label all by himself and you are just going to have to accept that. The truth always sounds like hate to those who refused to accept it.

Go ahead and challenge my fandom directly to me. I state emphatically that Romo was both a choker, and the most over rated Cowboys player in history.There's a rule against that now as per Reality's post so tread cautiously.

Redline360

Reaction score
An actual football organization. Lol
Granted all organizations would be entertainment based as well but some actually take football more serious then others.

Cowboys unfortunately have dumb and dumber that need to be in the spotlight

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Romo brought me hope. As much as I love him we were always a day late and a dollar short it seemed. Funny how that Dez “non-catch” is basically like a microcosm of his career. Still my favorite Cowboys player of all time though! (Don’t kill me I’m only 30 lol)
No, the Denver game was the microcosm of Romo's career - play great until the moment of truth then choke.

Redline360

Reaction score
Romo earned the choker label all by himself and you are just going to have to accept that. The truth always sounds like hate to those who refused to accept it.

Go ahead and challenge my fandom directly to me. I state emphatically that Romo was both a choker, and the most over rated Cowboys player in history.There's a rule against that now as per Reality's post so tread cautiously.
Yes lets hear how he's the most overrated cowboys player ever...

Like I said Romo definitely had his moments just like any other quarterback.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Romo brought me hope. As much as I love him we were always a day late and a dollar short it seemed. Funny how that Dez “non-catch” is basically like a microcosm of his career. Still my favorite Cowboys player of all time though! (Don’t kill me I’m only 30 lol)
Same

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not again! :facepalm: :rolleyes: Go research all the threads with fans wanting to let him walk after the 2012 debacle in week 18 against Washington. Funny how fans act like the team was so much better with Romo. :laugh: We missed the playoffs 4 straight seasons with him from 2010 to 2013.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s beyond hilarious that some think talking about the old times with Romo is going to cheer everyone up. :laugh: Yeah, let’s relive the 2007 one and done to the Giants and the bobbled snap against Seattle. Does that make anyone feel better about our offseason? lol

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol what a weak thread. Romo hasn't played in 9 years. He and Dak both got 2 wildcard wins to their name, man yall overrated the he'll out of Romo just like some are doing with Dak

Motorola

Reaction score

This play should have put him in the Hall of Fame alone.

And this drive was vintage Romo (Dez is out)…

Go Cowboys!

Threads about former Cowboys players -- R.I.P. Don Smerek --
are welcomed and appreciated to see and review at CZ, opposed to all the FA angst, plus contract speculation fodder that is steadying piling up before the draft.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
>choked in big moments
>ran off T.O
>froze out Dez(Dez admitted this)
>chose Cabo over the team
>always 1 injury away

Basically Dak without the injuries tbh

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
another loser qb