Tony Romo Appreciation Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The last Romo appreciation thread was started Oct 8, 2023 the day after the blowout loss to San Francisco. Can’t understand how remembering Romo is going to make anyone feel better during low moments with the team. :huh: What exactly did we win with him? Where did he take us that Dak hasn’t?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/tony-romo-appreciation-thread.515133/page-6

Let’s see if this cheers anyone up. lol

jwitten82

Reaction score
It’s beyond hilarious that some think talking about the old times with Romo is going to cheer everyone up. :laugh: Yeah, let’s relive the 2007 one and done to the Giants and the bobbled snap against Seattle. Does that make anyone feel better about our offseason? lol
And yet @WillieBeamen thinks Romo would've magically somehow took this team to the championship game lol. I'm nowhere near a Dak so he can't use that excuse with me

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And yet @WillieBeamen thinks Romo would've magically somehow took this team to the championship game lol. I'm nowhere near a Dak so he can't use that excuse with me
It’s hilarious how some think we would have a championship had Romo remained with the team. :laugh: Some might want to go back and refresh their memory of his career.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
XU4hjfx.gif

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You use the word great pretty loosely
What do you mean? Me saying Romo is a great QB is how I feel. I think Randy White is great. And Zack Martin. Demarcus Ware.
Where do you think I lose with it, or is it just Romo?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Romo earned the choker label all by himself and you are just going to have to accept that. The truth always sounds like hate to those who refused to accept it.

Go ahead and challenge my fandom directly to me. I state emphatically that Romo was both a choker, and the most over rated Cowboys player in history.There's a rule against that now as per Reality's post so tread cautiously.
All you have done is identify yourself as someone who doesn't understand what he saw. So take "your" victory lap while we laugh at your misguided bravado.

jwitten82

Reaction score
What do you mean? Me saying Romo is a great QB is how I feel. I think Randy White is great. And Zack Martin. Demarcus Ware.
Where do you think I lose with it, or is it just Romo?
Lol you serious? Ware, White, and Martin are all Hofers/ future Hofer. Romo isn't, those guys were great not Romo

rambo2

Reaction score
Granted all organizations would be entertainment based as well but some actually take football more serious then others.

Cowboys unfortunately have dumb and dumber that need to be in the spotlight
13 of them have 0 Super Bowl wins.

jwitten82

Reaction score
U were in that other thread, on Dak’s jockstrap a few weeks before the playoffs and now have done everything you can to act like youre a realist. I didnt forget
I said before the season had started this was Daks last season for me to prove himself. He failed again, just like Romo. Do you get it now?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I have high respect for Romo because he was the epitome of meritocracy to me. He just got saddled with average to bad coaching and poor drafting for too long, and seemed to be snake bit in the strangest of ways, e.g., fumbled Seattle snap, Dez no-catch, etc.