Tony Romo is headed to the Super Bowl

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well tbh Romo was a warrior and a cerebral QB but terrible offensive lines and subpar defenses hamstrung his career in Dallas. The slicked up K-ball in Seattle was just the beginning of his bad luck here.
COPY!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Stop with the comments if Romo didn't have Garrett as coach he would have won. He failed with Bill, he failed with Wade and he failed with Garrett. Perhaps y'all should stop making excuses why he didn't win in the playoffs and call it like it is. He couldn't get it done, period.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
As impressive as Tony has been, I might be more impressed by the guy that decided he would hire him without any broadcast experience, demote Simms and put Tony on their #1 broadcast team right off the bat. You know that guy be like, I don't want to say I told you so, but.......

b1b016113c76bf85376220f7d07b967241ee4273

ICP

Reaction score
Lol good for Tony I'm happy for him. He sure wasn't gonna get there playing for one of Jerry's teams :cool:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The dislike is indescribably strong when an ex-player achieves an accomplishment that does not come by being a member of another team but through association with an industry that broadcasts the sport his critics enjoy. Powerful stuff. Wonder if anyone would deny or discredit that particular truth?

lukin2006

Reaction score
Funny comments on Twitter

Bryce Harper says “Confirmed:Just called Tony Romo to see where I’m playing next year”
#YoureaWizarTony

Ryan Brown: “If @tonyromo ever tells you its your last day on earth. You better get youre affairs in order”[/QUOTE
:lmao2:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The dislike is indescribably strong when an ex-player achieves an accomplishment that does not come by being a member of another team but through association with an industry that broadcasts the sport his critics enjoy. Powerful stuff. Wonder if anyone would deny or discredit that particular truth?

The hate is so strong that their is about to be a bidding war for his services when his contract with CBS expires next year. There is evidence in the tv ratings that show he actually draws more viewers than would normally watch the game. People are watching just to listen to his call.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm honestly not sure what point you're making. Whose dislike of whom, for one?

Prime21

Reaction score
Stop with the comments if Romo didn't have Garrett as coach he would have won. He failed with Bill, he failed with Wade and he failed with Garrett. Perhaps y'all should stop making excuses why he didn't win in the playoffs and call it like it is. He couldn't get it done, period.

His one year as a starter with Parcells, the only legit great coach he had. Wade destroyed the roster, did not develop one great player. Garrett had to suffer through cap hell before rebuilding the roster. As soon as the we had a team that could really compete Romo's body quit on him. He single handed kept us relevant for years.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I got it!! Romo is like those energizing youthful upbeat jovial announcers,who do those beach volleyball tournaments on ESPN 2. People enjoy his lighthearted delivery,and how he relates like a fan does with all his...”Eeeeeeek....no ewwww...yesssss he got it Jim!” reactions.