Tony Romo record at the Frozen Tundra

Gabe

Reaction score
dude post #2 was someone correcting all your "facts"
Did you see how I prefaced my post? Or did you not even read that part? I haven't followed the last 13 years of as much as you guys have. I know it hasnt been good and the point of my original post is still the same. With all the Dak vs Romo debate/comparisons going on, let's at least clear the air and get out some FACTS before this weekend.

Last edited:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
wow.
Now that is some new trivia I did not know.
Is it really true?
That's amazing...and kind of sad.

yep. I think aikman only played their twice maybe? Need to look it up but Aikman and the cowboys beat GB in milwaukee back in 91. You know milwaukee because packers fans are so awesome in GB they played 3 games a year in milwaukee.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Did you see how I prefaced my post? Or did you not even read that part? I haven't followed the last 13 years of fail football as much as you guys have. I know it hasnt been good and the point of my original post is still the same. With all the Dak vs Romo debate/comparisons going on, let's at least clear the air and get out some FACTS before this weekend.

Just go away. You're not a Cowboys fan. You're a troll and you're only objective here is to feed your Dak obsession.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wish someone had a video of Jenkins on the camera for that graphic. I think he waved to the camera and gave a shoutout, which is what made it even better :lmao2:

Gabe

Reaction score
Just go away. You're not a Cowboys fan. You're a troll and you're only objective here is to feed your Dak obsession.
Resort to name calling and personal insults when the FACTS are presented. Really appreciate that.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Resort to name calling and personal insults when the FACTS are presented. Really appreciate that.

I didn't call you a name. I pointed out a pattern of behavior and asked you to go away.

Plankton

Reaction score
yep. I think aikman only played their twice maybe? Need to look it up but Aikman and the cowboys beat GB in milwaukee back in 91. You know milwaukee because packers fans are so awesome in GB they played 3 games a year in milwaukee.

Aikman only played there once. He lost in 1997, 42-17, in the game where they began to quit under Switzer.

The 1989 game that they lost, 31-13, Aikman was out with a broken finger. Steve Walsh started that game.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Come on man you know well that you have triggered a lot of it with the tone of your posts. There are ways to promote Dak without bringing down Romo. It hurts your point of view on this board. I am currently for leaving Dak in but I don't appreciate your attacks on Romo one bit. He has given us years of fun and entertainment and given his body up in the process. At the very least, he deserves respect on a Cowboys message board. Period..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Aikman only played there once. He lost in 1997, 42-17, in the game where they began to quit under Switzer.

The 1989 game that they lost, 31-13, Aikman was out with a broken finger. Steve Walsh started that game.

thanks. I remember the 97 game because even though we lost deion sanders was strutting around like he won and was above the team because he had a pick six before the half. God i hate that guy.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Did you see how I prefaced my post? Or did you not even read that part? I haven't followed the last 13 years of as much as you guys have. I know it hasnt been good and the point of my original post is still the same. With all the Dak vs Romo debate/comparisons going on, let's at least clear the air and get out some FACTS before this weekend.
Your "FACTS" are weak. You will find that people on this site are very knowledgeable about the team, so if you're going to start a negative post about a Cowboys player, do some research first. This was a lazy post with bad information. Romo is 1-3 at Lambeau. Great. What other "facts" did you present in this thread? None. If you had some stats to back up your statement that Romo has been "not very good", maybe this thread wouldn't be completely pointless. Scores don't tell the entire story. By the way, the score from the 2009 game was 17-7, not 17-9. Just another "fact" for you.

perrykemp

Reaction score

Oddly enough, the Cowboys played the Packers twice in the regular season in 1989, losing both of them.