Tony Romo record at the Frozen Tundra

erod

Reaction score
Please correct me if im wrong but

2008 Dallas 27 Green Bay 16
2009 Green Bay 17 Dallas 9
2014 Green Bay 26 Dallas 21

Romo 1-2 at Green Bay, Average PTS 19. Let's see if Dak can do better. Romo so far, NOT VERY GOOD.

Romo was absolutely brilliant in the 2014 playoff game. Incredible.

Troy Aikman's greatest game as a pro came in a playoff loss at San Francisco.

Final scores don't paint individual performances clearly.

chagus

Reaction score
Romo is our starting franchise QB. That's all there is to it. This is his team and Dak is the future.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Romo didn't play in 2010, that was Kitna

and Romo didn't even start until 2005, so take out that 2004 game

Romo played great in the 2014 Dez catch game

you're really not helping yourself here LOL
I don't think he listed a 2004 game.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
U
Please correct me if im wrong but

2008 Dallas 27 Green Bay 16
2009 Green Bay 17 Dallas 9
2014 Green Bay 26 Dallas 21

Romo 1-2 at Green Bay, Average PTS 19. Let's see if Dak can do better. Romo so far, NOT VERY GOOD.

The Cowboys have lost their last 5 games against Green Bay. The record is poor. That's a real problem since we can expect Green Bay to make the playoffs again this year. If Dak can lead the Boys to a win at Lambeau that would be unbelievably huge.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Romo is the only cowboys qb to ever win at lambeau field.
Could he also be the only QB who started for 10 years yet never made it past the second round of the playoffs or played in a Super Bowl?
What is that I hear ....? I think I hear someome typing in the name M a r I n o ...

But as a Cowboy fan, I couldn't care less what others did or did not do elsewhere.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Could he also be the only QB who started for 10 years yet never made it past the second round of the playoffs or played in a Super Bowl?
What is that I hear ....? I think I hear someome typing in the name M a r I n o ...

But as a Cowboy fan, I couldn't care less what others did or did not do elsewhere.

marino? Marino played in a super bowl in 84 after taking over a super bowl team in 83. He had a hall of fame coach and one of the greatest ever. Marino was also one of the greatest ever.

Try learning about the game a little before trying to be cute.

conner01

Reaction score
This thread might have a point if Ezekiel Elliot was the starting RB in 2008 and 2009. Instead it was Felix Jones, MB3 and Tashard Choice.
Neither team is the same
Hard enough to compare teams from week to week let alone decade to decade

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
marino? Marino played in a super bowl in 84 after taking over a super bowl team in 83. He had a hall of fame coach and one of the greatest ever. Marino was also one of the greatest ever.

Try learning about the game a little before trying to be cute.

Marino, as you might not know, is the posture child for chqmpionship futility of great QBs. Soon to be joined by your man pal Romo.
The point was that your man crush Romo has not gotten past the second round of the playoffs or gotten to the Super Bowl in a decade of futility.
As Far as leaning about the game, excise moi for not knowing the full history of Miami Super Bowls;
I focus on Cowboys lore, and that is it.
Sorry to invade the sanctity of your knowledge of the Miami Dols, but that is your area of expertise for whatever geeky reason, old fellow.
And sorry to cast aspersions on your aged and fragile QB. You must be a joy to live with, you cutie. :laugh:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Marino, as you might not know, is the posture child for chqmpionship futility of great QBs. Soon to be joined by your man pal Romo.
The point was that your man crush Romo has not gotten past the second round of the playoffs or gotten to the Super Bowl in a decade of futility.
As Far as leaning about the game, excise moi for not knowing the full history of Miami Super Bowls;
I focus on Cowboys lore, and that is it.
Sorry to invade the sanctity of your knowledge of the Miami Dols, but that is your area of expertise for whatever geeky reason, old fellow.
And sorry to cast aspersions on your aged and fragile QB. You must be a joy to live with, you cutie. :laugh:

The tampa guy is funnier at what you try to do than you are. I look forward to that guy showing up in december.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The tampa guy is funnier at what you try to do than you are. I look forward to that guy showing up in december.
So enigmatic ... or butt hurt ... you are. Please, don't bring your home problems to this sunny piece of Americana.
:muttley:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Another loser thread by this loser troll who isn't even a Cowboys fan.

Kid not a single person on this board respect you or what you post. Your 1 and only topic is to drag Romo threw the dirt while promoting Dak. It's a Dallas Cowboys board not ESPN, FOX or some AOL board where every idiot without a brain thinks Romo sucks. You should really do yourself a favor and educate yourself on "factual" stats as it relates to Romo.

Worst poster on this board