News: Tony Romo seeking $10 million per year

MarcusRock

Reaction score
he's one of the best announcers in the history of the NFL and he's just starting

If he's just starting, maybe he should "wait his turn" and stop being a greedy bastid. Broadcast for the love of the game, not your own self interests.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He'll probably get it.

And to think, some people expect he's tempted to come back to playing football.

$10mil/year to talk. Granted, he talks good. But still!
Except for that raspiness he gets towards the end of the 4th quarter...

Jipper

Reaction score
If he's just starting, maybe he should "wait his turn" and stop being a greedy bastid. Broadcast for the love of the game, not your own self interests.

i honestly dont think hes being anymore greedy than the rest of them....he brings more eyeballs to the games, more eyeballs mean more money and he has every right to request.....remember, this is not like a nfl contract where there is a limited ammount of dollars under the cap to go around....as far as I am concerend, in life, get what you are worth and what you can get.....

MarcusRock

Reaction score
i honestly dont think hes being anymore greedy than the rest of them....he brings more eyeballs to the games, more eyeballs mean more money and he has every right to request.....remember, this is not like a nfl contract where there is a limited ammount of dollars under the cap to go around....as far as I am concerend, in life, get what you are worth and what you can get.....

While poor, penniless Jim Nantz has to sit there and watch Mr. Moneybags gloat? That's just morally wrong. Next you'll tell me that this is a capitalist nation.

starfan1

Reaction score
Who is this Romo you speak of is he a cowboy currently? lol just saying the guy gets more unnecessary bandwidth than any cowboy in history.