News: Tony Romo seeking $10 million per year

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He's dead to me!!!!! Asking for more money! How dare he!!! I'm done with him!! We can get a backup analyst from the SEC network amd plug him right in!!! He needs to fire his agent!! How dare he asked for more money!!! Lol!!!!!!!
hmmmmm////..... I dont think he still has 2 years on his deal.

GenoT

Reaction score
If CBS can tie him up for extended years @ $10mil per, they’ll likely do it. They really don’t want Romo to finish his contract and go on the open market.

IMO, Romo will get his $10mil per. If/when that happens, look for Peyton to throw his hat in the ring.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If CBS can tie him up for extended years @ $10mil per, they’ll likely do it. They really don’t want Romo to finish his contract and go on the open market.

IMO, Romo will get his $10mil per. If/when that happens, look for Peyton to throw his hat in the ring.
I wish Garrett would go into the booth.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'd rather hear Romo broadcast top AFC games with the Patriots, Chiefs, Steelers, etc rather than the brutal schedule on MNF. Having Romo do Bengals/Dolphins type games every week would be a waste of his talents.
Great point.......

rags747

Reaction score
With the Billions these networks pay to host these games I’m surprised Tony is only looking for $10m. Should be looking at a 5 year $110m package and unlimited use of the CBS Corp jet.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He's dead to me!!!!! Asking for more money! How dare he!!! I'm done with him!! We can get a backup analyst from the SEC network amd plug him right in!!! He needs to fire his agent!! How dare he asked for more money!!! Lol!!!!!!!
Lol big facts

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Bit off topic, but I love how many former Cowboys are in prominent media roles. Romo is CBS' No. 1 guy. Aikman is FOX's No. 1 guy. Irvin is in the industry, so is Deion.

Lots of indirect influence that way.