Tony Romo strikes again

T-RO

Reaction score
Through this pickle provocation I'm learning more why some experience "Personalized Poltergeists".

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No doubt. And begin eating insects.

But the thing is: I won't ever provoke over pickled balls, nor find myself in a personalized poltergeist.
Yet, here you are all hot and bothered because of a video showing your man-crush once again choking over pickleball.

T-RO

Reaction score
Yet, here you are all hot and bothered because of a video showing your man-crush once again choking over pickleball.
"Hot and bothered?" No, just laughing.

Who else but AC delivers a personalized poltergeist one week, then a "Solari-feelings-declaration"...and then some purportedly deeply meaningful pickle post? You are on a roll!

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Hot and bothered?" No, just laughing.

Who else but AC delivers a personalized poltergeist one week, then a "Solari-feelings-declaration"...and then some purportedly deeply meaningful pickle post? You are on a roll!
AC....thinks he has so much power over people....serious ego problem jeeze.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forgot how long the off-season seems.
During the year, I remember thinking Christmas would never come when I was five and six years old. It even seemed like an eternity remained when the month of December finally rolled around.

The offseason seems to take even longer than that on CowboysZone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:muttley:
Screenshot-20230629-204542-Pic-Say-Pro.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
During the year, I remember thinking Christmas would never come when I was five and six years old. It even seemed like an eternity remained when the month of December finally rolled around.

The offseason seems to take even longer than that on CowboysZone.
I would be so depressed after Christmas was over. "I gotta wait 364 days til the next one!"

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Do players strike out at slow pitch softball?
I was watching a wiffleball video (didn't know there was a "professional" league). The maker of the video got some Major League Baseball players to face one of the top wiffleball pitchers, and he made them look silly. Maybe with practice, they would have, but even professionals struggle in sports they do not regularly play.