Tony Romo strikes again

CWR

Reaction score
You’re not alone it was just moment 1 of the bad luck that defined his career

Snake bitten, man I felt terrible for him after the Dez catch game vs GB. Watching him break down in front of his family you had to appreciate how bad he wanted it. What a shame. The talent we've had go through these doors the last couple decades should have yielded better results.

btgboys41

Reaction score
preview.jpg
Thanks. Was hoping for that one.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well, there's always this. But I won't hold it against him. I mean, it's not pickleball.

That was right after Dak's rookie year. At least Dak has improved. Proved it last year in training camp when they practiced with the Chargers and had that mini QBs throwing challenge.

Big_D

Reaction score
Ya 9 pro bowlers 2 first team all pros but ya they had no chance. You guys crack me up they just got outplayed by minnesota Romo coughed it up 3 times Edwards had a field day. and this was a week after schooling Philly. They just didnt show up to play. Every year is different and 2010 Romo got hurt and the roster wasnt the same but they were 1-5 with romo so it wasnt going well. Im done going back and forth with you though cause we arent gonna agree on this topic.

Pro bowls a joke voted on by fans and 3 of them were replacement players. LOL Every Linemen was over 30. I'm sure that was Romo's fault too. Just continue to bury your head in the sand. They had no legit shot at a championship and then fell apart.