Too high or Too Low: Prescott

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Typical loser response, and that’s confirmed by the comment being “liked” by the Master Loser Rockdork. When confronted by real facts that prove their rants are wrong, they have to resort to loser statements saying it’s fake facts and then attack the messenger. This GP troll has to start spouting about belly buttons to continue the misdirection...lol. Yup, pay no attention to the loser GP who just got exposed by facts, let’s attack the messenger and talk about belly buttons. How about trying to deal with a fact or two, and man up when you’re wrong ?
I am never wrong

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Terry Bradshaw?
You mean this guy.....

Former Cowboys linebacker Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson once famously said, “Bradshaw's so dumb he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the 'c' and the 'a. '
Is this the same Terry Bradshaw who once said Tomlin is a “great cheerleader guy” rather a great coach to which Tomlin replied, ".....terms like ‘cheerleader guy,’ to me, maybe fall outside the bounds of critique or criticism. They probably fall more toward the area of disrespect and unprofessional. But what do I know? I grew up a Dallas fan. Particularly, a Hollywood Henderson fan.”

Isn't he the same guy that said, ""Mahomes can make things happen in a tough situation, and Tom can't?"

"Mahomes' athletic ability, scrambling ability, running ability, arm location in a way to throw the football, is like nothing we've ever seen in our league."
"He's probably the best quarterback I've seen in a while who's able to go to the left and throw to the right, which is very difficult to do, or go to the right and really sling it back to the left."
"He's a very gifted athlete at the quarterback position."

You could talk to Terry and have him post here to confirm what you've said.

Here's what I read......

https://www.insider.com/nfl-terry-bradshaw-says-pick-patrick-mahomes-over-tom-brady-2021-4
Yeah how many rings is Terry Bradshaw have

garyo1954

Reaction score
I acknowledged the possibility but you said you wanted only facts. The facts say it's Very Unlikely.
Only likely if they add more games. When Marino set the record in '84 he only eclipsed Fouts by only 282 yards. Fouts had previously expanded the record by 1000 yards from Jurgensen's 1967 record BUT it took the addition of TWO games AND the introduction of pass interference AND allowing offensive linemen to block with extended arms & open hands. And it took Fouts three years to get that 1K difference (he increased it each year 79-81). This time it's only one game and no major rule changes which would benefit the passing game and you would need more than 500 yards. I would wager a substantial amount that no one comes close to 6K this year.

I read it. I choose to sit this one out. The basic flaw in CCBoy's post on yards per each player is you have to figure out where those yards are coming from. You have to determine how many attempts or completions is necessary for each player to accumulate the yardage quoted and if we have enough plays from scrimmage to accommodate that production.

It all sounds nice. We'll just give this guy 1400, and this one 1200, and he gets 1100, and we'll put 600 here.......blah, blah, blah.

But its not realistic unless we can show we have the number of plays necessary to accomplish all that. For instance, Elliott 600 receiving yard when his best year was 567 on 77 receptions is questionable in that those passes would be better spent on the WRs. Pollard getting 600 would double his production in his first two years. He has 300 total.

The numbers may add up, but they aren't realistic without stats that show the possibility.

That's my view.

DFWJC

Reaction score
so here's an update to 11....I'll post 11-50

11 Jalen Ramsey
12 Joey Bosa
13 Quinton Nelson
14 Derek Henry
15 Xavien Howard
16 Jaire Alexander
17 Tyreek Hill
18 George Kittle
19 Deforest Buckner
20 DeAndre Hopkins
21 David Bakhitiari
22 Stefon Diggs
23 Khalil Mack
24 Christian McCaffery
25 Tom Brady
26 Nick Bosa
27 Alvin Kamara
28 Terron Armstead
29 Chris Jones
30 Lamar Jackson
31 Justin Jefferson
32 AJ Brown
33 Tyrann Mathieu
34 Zack Martin
35 Chase Young
36 Dalvin Cook
37 Cam Heyward
38 Tre White
39 Chandler Jones
40 Shaq Barrett
41 Bobby Wagner
42 Nick Chubb
43 Marlon Humphrey
44 Allen Robinison
45 Levonte David
46 Fred Warner
47 Minkah Fitzpatrick
48 Jesse Bates
49 Trent Williams
50 Ryan Ramczyk

DFWJC

Reaction score
Final Top 25

1 Aaron Donald
2 Patrick Mahomes
3 Aaron Rodgers
4 TJ Watt
5 Deshaun Watson
6 Travis Kelce
7 Davante Adams
8 Russell Wilson
9 Josh Allen
10 Miles Garrett
11 Jalen Ramsey
12 Joey Bosa
13 Quinton Nelson
14 Derek Henry
15 Xavien Howard
16 Jaire Alexander
17 Tyreek Hill
18 George Kittle
19 Deforest Buckner
20 DeAndre Hopkins
21 David Bakhitiari
22 Stefon Diggs
23 Khalil Mack
24 Christian McCaffery
25 Tom Brady

Brax

Reaction score
Too high or too low seems like 95% of the opinions I see expressed about Dak here.

"Dak is great! He's a top 5, elite QB!"
"Dak sucks! Gilbert can do as well!"

Both views seem outlandish to me.

Dak is a good QB. The problem is he's being paid like a great one, but that's what the we-like-our-guys Jones boys have been doing for years.
Well said and 100 % correct. We like our guys I just hate that.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Wish the media & some of the Cowboys fan base would just leave the kid alone. He's a very good player who's going to continue progressing more each year.

And for the jealous haters. Dak thrives on hate. That said. Keep on hating. :lmao: