Too high or Too Low: Prescott

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree. That link don't exist.
Mahomes is in a league of his own. To quote: "This list is utterly dominated by Patrick Mahomes. Incredibly, he’s had just one game so far with a QBR below 45. Relative to his peers, Mahomes is truly on a different planet."
I’m willing to bet you don’t watch half his games. And if you are you’re missing cowboy games. LMAO

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It has been edited over the years to indicate anyone who doesn't rush for yardage but when the discussion began no one really ran for yardage at the position.

Oh? Roger didn't? Fran Tarkenton didn't? Bobby Douglas didn't? They all did. Not as many and I'd agree there's more now, but the very definition of the "pocket" is a fairly restrictive area behind the center. Doesn't matter if a quarterback "stands tall", no quarterback crouches down to throw a pass, they all stand as tall as they can...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
then post it.

we all pay attention and notice people are agreeing with me.
I don’t care who agrees with you. I guess you don’t know any professional athletes The media needs somebody to love. Since Aaron Rodgers is no longer the guy. They chose Mahomes. The majority is always wrong

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Still speculating I see Wilson doesn’t play for the Cowboys. And I think he’s better than Mahomes. So
So? You think Mahomes sucks. You thinking Wilson is better than him proves nothing but what you already say lol

Would you take Wilson over Dak?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So? You think Mahomes sucks. You thinking Wilson is better than him proves nothing but what you already say lol

Yes I will take a Wilson a Prescott. My ranking is Brady Wilson Rodgers a Mahomes a Prescott. But if you took in age.I would have to leave Brady in Rogers out of the conversation. Wilson. Will be my first choice

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

How can you possibly think Mahomes is better than Wilson. Mahomes put up Hail Mary’s. Wilson is just on target. Do you watch these games seriously. My home stunk up the playoffs two seasons in a row. Absolutely blessed that he had a great coach and team behind him

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don’t care who agrees with you. I guess you don’t know any professional athletes The media needs somebody to love. Since Aaron Rodgers is no longer the guy. They chose Mahomes. The majority is always wrong

What started out as a simple conversation supposedly with a man only concerned by facts turned into the rantings of a delusional person. Congratulations. I think you are in the lead for CZ laughing boy of the month.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What started out as a simple conversation supposedly with a man only concerned by facts turned into the rantings of a delusional person. Congratulations. I think you are in the lead for CZ laughing boy of the month.
Thank you any more compliments

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I’m willing to bet you don’t watch half his games. And if you are you’re missing cowboy games. LMAO

You are aware that the technology exists to be able to do both, right?

I watch most if not all of Mahomes games cause I like to watch the best players. Guessing you don't.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Thank you any more compliments

Sure. Even though you had no interest in a rational discussion about the possibility of 6,000 passing yards, it was a fun exercise for me to refresh myself on how the yardage mark has evolved and why it is unlikely to reach 6,000 even with the extra game. So I, as a football fan ultimately benefited. Thank You.

MaineBoy

Reaction score

Typical loser response, and that’s confirmed by the comment being “liked” by the Master Loser Rockdork. When confronted by real facts that prove their rants are wrong, they have to resort to loser statements saying it’s fake facts and then attack the messenger. This GP troll has to start spouting about belly buttons to continue the misdirection...lol. Yup, pay no attention to the loser GP who just got exposed by facts, let’s attack the messenger and talk about belly buttons. How about trying to deal with a fact or two, and man up when you’re wrong ?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Typical loser response, and that’s confirmed by the comment being “liked” by the Master Loser Rockdork. When confronted by real facts that prove their rants are wrong, they have to resort to loser statements saying it’s fake facts and then attack the messenger. This GP troll has to start spouting about belly buttons to continue the misdirection...lol. Yup, pay no attention to the loser GP who just got exposed by facts, let’s attack the messenger and talk about belly buttons. How about trying to deal with a fact or two, and man up when you’re wrong?
:clap:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Here are their picks for 21-30

21 David Bakhitiari
22 Stefon Diggs
23 Khalil Mack
24 Christian McCaffery
25 Tom Brady
26 Nick Bosa
27 Alvin Kamara
28 Terron Armstead
29 Chris Jones
30 Lamar Jackson

So, QBs in top 20 will include Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers, Allen

garyo1954

Reaction score

Post a link to even one "professional" who says Mahomes is most overrated QB ever.

Can't do that cause it don't exist.

I'll make it easier, post a link to even one "professional" who says he's overrated at all.

I'm willing to bet you haven't posted that link LMAO.
Clear case of letting your butt overrun your mouth..........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Post a link to even one "professional" who says Mahomes is most overrated QB ever.

I'll make it easier, post a link to even one "professional" who says he's overrated at all.

Clear case of letting your butt overrun your mouth..........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I talk to professionals. I’m not gonna find a link. Post a link where you know even one professional. Terry Bradshaw said it on national TV

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

At least my butt doesn’t smell like some of your posts. Little Laffey emoji’s just told me your intelligence level

garyo1954

Reaction score
I talk to professionals. I’m not gonna find a link. Post a link where you know even one professional. Terry Bradshaw said it on national TV

Terry Bradshaw?
You mean this guy.....

Former Cowboys linebacker Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson once famously said, “Bradshaw's so dumb he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the 'c' and the 'a. '
Is this the same Terry Bradshaw who once said Tomlin is a “great cheerleader guy” rather a great coach to which Tomlin replied, ".....terms like ‘cheerleader guy,’ to me, maybe fall outside the bounds of critique or criticism. They probably fall more toward the area of disrespect and unprofessional. But what do I know? I grew up a Dallas fan. Particularly, a Hollywood Henderson fan.”

Isn't he the same guy that said, ""Mahomes can make things happen in a tough situation, and Tom can't?"

"Mahomes' athletic ability, scrambling ability, running ability, arm location in a way to throw the football, is like nothing we've ever seen in our league."
"He's probably the best quarterback I've seen in a while who's able to go to the left and throw to the right, which is very difficult to do, or go to the right and really sling it back to the left."
"He's a very gifted athlete at the quarterback position."

You could talk to Terry and have him post here to confirm what you've said.

Here's what I read......

https://www.insider.com/nfl-terry-bradshaw-says-pick-patrick-mahomes-over-tom-brady-2021-4