Took a trip to extremeskins, feel like throwing up

visionary

Reaction score
i turn 25 next month. i have no hatred for the skins. even when i research past history, i can't conjure up any hate for those clowns. i look down on them and almost feel sorry for them. eagles and giants on the other hand...

It's because you're 25
I hate the skins

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
They actually have a thread dedicated to hijacking an internet poll on the Cowboys over there. I guess when your team only has 2 wins, you have to find other small victories any way you can. How sad.

w8lifter

Reaction score
The RomoSucks thing is written into the code of that website. If anyone writes the word Romo it is automatically changed to RomoSucks. It only bothers me because it's distracting when you're trying to read a post.

THAT is totally childish on their part. What can you expect from any of them though? Most Skins fans I know are slightly ******** anyways.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Outside of the obvious immaturity, it's just QB jealousy mingled with the lack of success Romo has had unfortunately. They would gladly take Romo over everyone they have on their roster If he wasn't the Cowboys QB. Just like every other team without a QB not named Payton Manning, Brady, Rogers, Brees, etc. would.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
i turn 25 next month. i have no hatred for the skins. even when i research past history, i can't conjure up any hate for those clowns. i look down on them and almost feel sorry for them. eagles and giants on the other hand...

What you dont know, you dont know.

For those of us who hate them, it is for very good reason that we hate them.

You obviously have never spent time around or with Skins fans. Count yourself blessed.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What you dont know, you dont know.

For those of us who hate them, it is for very good reason that we hate them.

You obviously have never spent time around or with Skins fans. Count yourself blessed.
I have visited D.C. In retrospect, I appreciate living in Saints territory even though Saints fans annoy the heck out of me every day and twice on Sundays.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
if you insist on doing foolish things you must be prepared to lose a little stomach fluid....;) Fire is hot...true story.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
The players need to treat this as a rivalry game though. Hopefully the coaches are preparing them emotionally

No, they don't at all, and they won't. They are treating them as yet another nameless, faceless opponent on the schedule, as they should.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I have visited D.C. In retrospect, I appreciate living in Saints territory even though Saints fans annoy the heck out of me every day and twice on Sundays.

Visiting is one thing. Living there is another. Visiting is like a taste. Living there is like eating the same thing for every meal, every day of every year.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

I love DC. Don't particularly care for the traffic, but the diversity and overall "feel good" nature of the vast majority of the residents is why I love it.

I have a few friends from high school who are Washington fans, of course, but it's always been good natured fun between my Cowboys fan friends and them.

But there are your delusional fans as well. Which is any fanbase, really. At FedEx, though, their real slack-jawed yokel types are the ones that go to the game, and they're horrible human beings let alone annoying fans.