Took a trip to extremeskins, feel like throwing up

Cowboys22

Reaction score
That place is a shell of its former self since the team bought it. It used to be a really good board with tons of delusional skins fans to argue with. I think 75% of their members have left since Snyder bought it. On the rare occasion that I post anything over there, I add "SUCKS" to the end of the team name and any players name I type.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Change the colors and names of players they complain about and that site and this site look identical.

This is a statement game for Dallas. Can they take care of business in their home stadium?

I think so. So unless this turns out to be a turnover fest and the Cowboys drop the rock on the carpet a great deal, Dallas should dominate the clock, and the scoreboard.

Then the real test when the Cards come to town.

Personally, I am shooting for 9-1 heading to New York and a serious statement game there.

Destiny is there for the taking.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wonder if the skins will come out fired up and having the game close at first or will our Boys dominate them from start to finish. Either way I think that our talent over theirs should have us pulling away at the end and winning the game.

All the Skins have left is to try to put a damper on a winning teams season since they themselves are almost completely out of the playoff picture.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Look, Dallas has dominated this rivalry.
We are 7-3 over the last 10.
Have won about 65% for the past 15 years (of mediocre Cowboys football).

The Commanders have been really bad.

I thought that would change with RG3 but if he can't stay healthy and they can't find a coach to build a consistent program it may be another decade.

The Commanders are far closer to Jacksonville or Tennessee as teams too bad to beat us then they are to Seattle or Arizona as teams we'd have to play well to beat.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The RomoSucks thing is written into the code of that website. If anyone writes the word Romo it is automatically changed to RomoSucks. It only bothers me because it's distracting when you're trying to read a post.

If that's true, they deserve all of the suffering they're getting.

Karma.

And if "Romo sucks" what does that make the wannabe attempts at quarterback for the past two decades?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
There is absolutely no sane reason to go to extremeskins.

The site owns it's extreme ridiculousness in the title.
Snyder is the anti-Jerry. He is overly sensitive. He is a guy who gets media members fired for criticizing a last place team.
That site is an off-shoot of that philosophy and they ban any post that isn't praising Commander ancient history or their "young" stars.

Basically if this was a mirror that site we'd have half the current users banned.
The things we say on the way to or after 8-8 they aren't allowed to say after 4-12.

And if someone there criticized Snyder with the vitriol Jerry gets here they'd probably be facing civil lawsuits.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I thought that would change with RG3 but he is he can't stay healthy and they can't find a coach to build a consistent program it may be another decade.

The Commanders are far closer to Jacksonville or Tennessee as teams to bad to beat us then they are to Seattle or Arizona as teams we'd have to play well to beat.

Another thing I've noticed as I've looked closer at their roster.

Where is the leadership on that team?

Who is it that sets the tone and leads everyone else by example?

If it's there, I don't see it.

As much as anything else, I see the total lack of leadership as a reason why they're struggling so much.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Presumably, grown men post on that board, right?

That they can't get the moderation team to cut out such bush league schoolyard antics as the "romoSucks" meme shows that even their grown men are juveniles.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

I thought that would change with RG3 but he is he can't stay healthy and they can't find a coach to build a consistent program it may be another decade.

The Commanders are far closer to Jacksonville or Tennessee as teams to bad to beat us then they are to Seattle or Arizona as teams we'd have to play well to beat.
In the Snyder era the Commanders have been dead last in the NFC East 7 times, and have a stranglehold on number 8. 8 times in 16 years. 50% of the time they are dead last.

7 times is more times dead last in the division than the Dallas Cowboys have had since 1967 when Division play began. How many times have we been dead last in the Division, for those who want to know? 4. That's right, 4 times in 47 years. Hell, they've done 4 in a row from 2008 to 2011.

How bad are they? Dave Campo, the worst Head Coach in our History, was 5-1 against them. One third of his total wins came at their expense. Dave Freaking Campo was their Daddy.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
i turn 25 next month. i have no hatred for the skins. even when i research past history, i can't conjure up any hate for those clowns. i look down on them and almost feel sorry for them. eagles and giants on the other hand...

The whole soap opera surrounding RG3 in his rookie year is what caused me to really start hating the Skins. The media being mesmerized by that overrated qb really pissed me off. Of course I didn't like them before, but that season is what moved them up past the Giants into #2

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
I always disliked the Skins. Remember Dexter Manley and his story how he could not read?

Sinister

Reaction score
I always disliked the Skins. Remember Dexter Manley and his story how he could not read?

Before the "internet era" I use to have respect for the Commanders, never like, but I respected players like Joe Jacoby, Art Monk, Charles Mann, Darrell Green and of course the immortal Joe Gibbs. When I started reading Extremeskins several years ago, I did not realize the pettiness and over-the-top hatred that a large majority of the fans had for the Cowboys.

It doesn't bother me, but the fact that the fans have so little respect for themselves just makes me realize how amazing it is to be a Cowboys fan. Mostly, I just think that Extremeskins is a sad, delusional, petty and pathetic version of what and who Commanders fans are.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Before the "internet era" I use to have respect for the Commanders, never like, but I respected players like Joe Jacoby, Art Monk, Charles Mann, Darrell Green and of course the immortal Joe Gibbs. When I started reading Extremeskins several years ago, I did not realize the pettiness and over-the-top hatred that a large majority of the fans had for the Cowboys.

It doesn't bother me, but the fact that the fans have so little respect for themselves just makes me realize how amazing it is to be a Cowboys fan. Mostly, I just think that Extremeskins is a sad, delusional, petty and pathetic version of what and who Commanders fans are.

Skins are a joke. I feel Synder gets a free pass for his bone headed moves.

John813

Reaction score
Never knew that ES became the Official board of the Skins.
Glad to see it barren.

Stryker44

Reaction score
You know, their 'we want...Dallas?' thread only mustered 16 posts. And some of them were saying they didn't really 'want' Dallas, after all. You can tell by how quiet things have been around here this week what Redsk*ns fans think of their chances tomorrow night. And I agree with them. This will be a hard-fought game, but it's a game we should win relatively comfortably by the time we get into the fourth quarter. We won't take them lightly, so, if they beat us, it'll be because they played above their heads.

Losing Hatcher. Major Downgrade
Losing Ware. Major Downgrade
Losing Lee. Major Downgrade
Demoting legendary Monte Kiffin and promoting Marinelli, the boy he trained. Downgrade.

Attaining Martin. Major Upgrade.

4 Downgrades (3 Major) to 1 Major Upgrade

On paper the Commanders should have a better chance than they did against the Cowboys last year for the reasons listed above. At the very least, there is no logical reason it shouldn't be as competitive as the 2 games were last year.