Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

phildadon86

Reaction score
The top 7 can't be argued with.

After 7 is where the debate should start.
Watson shouldnt even be included to be honest. Does it not bother anyone else that Zeke got 6 games with one accusation and Watson has gotten nothing and been traded and signed a huge deal?

After the last 2 seasons. I dont even have Wilson or Watson on the list. IMO.

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
Watson shouldnt even be included to be honest. Does it not bother anyone else that Zeke got 6 games with one accusation and Watson has gotten nothing and been traded and signed a huge deal?
Watson dont play for the cowboys its a different standard #goddellhate#. Im not sure that its over yet though so maybe he still gets something

starfan1

Reaction score
not sure I disagree with this ten but perhaps the order can be shuffled some but who cares you can win with any of them. I want to seeburrow duplicate last years.hes getting a whole lot of love for a guy who was carried by his defense in the playoffs.IMO

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

After the last 2 seasons. I dont even have Wilson or Watson on the list. IMO.

Zeke's suspension was not about Zeke ...... It was about the other owners sending a message to Jerry.

The NFL is all about it's internal politics between owners ..... Once you figure that out it becomes easier to understand.

Jerry has been playing nice with the others lately so Joseph may not be disciplined.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif
not sure I disagree with this ten but perhaps the order can be shuffled some but who cares you can win with any of them. I want to seeburrow duplicate last years.hes getting a whole lot of love for a guy who was carried by his defense in the playoffs.IMO
Ha. Good post dear. Same with Stafford. Nothing like being put on a teams that's all stacked all the way to the coaching staff for ya lol. Hurts would have taken the Rams to a SB championship as well. :lmao:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Prescott was ranked 10th among NFL quarterbacks by executives and coaches polled by ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, with one pointing to his lack of postseason success as the reason he's still not an elite option.

"A good but not great QB; he has to play well in the playoffs," an NFC exec said. "Has to prove [he] can take them to the next level. He's not in the top echelon."

NFL Exec: Cowboys' Dak Prescott 'a Good but Not Great Qb'; 'Not in the Top Echelon' | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will never happen but once, just once, I would love reading the names of sources behind these "official sourced" opinion polls. I know I know. "Never reveal your sources!" "It will hurt the integrity of journalism!" "They would never dare revealing their names for fear they would lose them as sources!" Yada yada yada. Same old scary unverifiable stuff.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Prescott was ranked 10th among NFL quarterbacks by executives and coaches polled by ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, with one pointing to his lack of postseason success as the reason he's still not an elite option.

"A good but not great QB; he has to play well in the playoffs," an NFC exec said. "Has to prove [he] can take them to the next level. He's not in the top echelon."

NFL Exec: Cowboys' Dak Prescott 'a Good but Not Great Qb'; 'Not in the Top Echelon' | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report
LOL. So Herbert. Who has 0 playoff success is above Dak as well as Watson?

Herbert I understand. The kid is a stud. And I would have him there to. But to have Watson there even regardless of the charges. Makes 0 sense if the reasoning for Dak being 10 is playoff success.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Herbert I understand. The kid is a stud. And I would have him there to. But to have Watson there even regardless of the charges. Makes 0 sense if the reasoning for Dak being 10 is playoff success.

I really do not care much for polls good or bad. In the end we know QB will be judged on team accomplishments.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I though the same thing when I read that quote.

I mean, it's obvious that Herbert is better than Wilson and Dak, but that execs reasoning is pretty dumb.

Rate them on skill, not a team achievement.