Twitter: Top 10 QBs According To Players, Coaches, and Execs

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Ha. Good post dear. Same with Stafford. Nothing like being put on a teams that's all stacked all the way to the coaching staff for ya lol. Hurts would have taken the Rams to a SB championship as well. :lmao:

I'm not dead yet, please stop hitting me lol.

RS12

Reaction score
LOL. So Herbert. Who has 0 playoff success is above Dak as well as Watson?

Herbert I understand. The kid is a stud. And I would have him there to. But to have Watson there even regardless of the charges. Makes 0 sense if the reasoning for Dak being 10 is playoff success.
Herbert was robbed of a playoff appearance last year by a HC who gift rapped like three games to the opposition.

RS12

Reaction score
Only one thing that has me wondering with this QB poll and rankings.

Hypothetically what if Dak Prescott was on that Rams team with Sean McVey, instead of Matthew Stafford ?

With that kind of HC, supporting player cast, offensive design and defensive unit - could Prescott made just as much a SB winning difference as Stafford ?
Would Dak be miles ahead with McVay as a play caller? 100%. However Stafford has the ability to throw receivers open. Watch many of the throws to his receivers and you will notice Stafford maximizes their strengths. Kupp precision route runner, OBJ hands and ability to highpoint, etc. McVay got Goff to a SB but Goff couldn't finish the job because he couldn't read a defense.

Flamma

Reaction score

Hypothetically what if Dak Prescott was on that Rams team with Sean McVey, instead of Matthew Stafford ?

With that kind of HC, supporting player cast, offensive design and defensive unit - could Prescott made just as much a SB winning difference as Stafford ?

This is a great question. As a Cowboys fan I have to say yes. Because if Dak can't win with a roster like that, why is he here? Keep in mind, the Rams didn't just plow through every team on their way to victory. They eked out that championship, both getting there and winning the SB. So it certainly isn't automatic. But I have to believe it's at least possible.

Sydla

Reaction score
His stats were all for nothing. All that matters here is W/L right? So his stats if you use peoples opinion here would all be considered garbage time.

W/L aren't all that matters. Yuo guys are twisting what these rankings were based on - W/Ls, stats, raw talent, etc. It all goes into the mix.

From 2018-2020 Watson was a legitimate Top 10 QB. But like you, I have to see him come back to actually believe he's still that QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Well, if Dak was on the Rams then Dak would of have to have done in the Divisional round, Conference Championship, and Super Bowl game something that he didn't do a single time last season....

And that is lead this team to a victory without having 100 rushing yards of support.

Sydla

Reaction score
IMO, 6-10 is all debatable.

Nah. Herbert is better than Dak. I'd trade Dak for Herbert right now without even blinking and making sure the league office stamps that trade immediately before the Chargers realized what a bad deal they just made.

Russell Wilson is better too. Watson and Stafford? I guess you could make that a debate but Stafford is a SB winning QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Last seasons rankings were:

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Wilson
5. Allen
6. Stafford.
7. Dak
8. Jackson
9. Herbert
10. Murray

starfan1

Reaction score
Nah. Herbert is better than Dak. I'd trade Dak for Herbert right now without even blinking and making sure the league office stamps that trade immediately before the Chargers realized what a bad deal they just made.

Russell Wilson is better too. Watson and Stafford? I guess you could make that a debate but Stafford is a SB winning QB.
Id trade for hebert as well in a second but Im not buying the russell wilson being better any longer. he used to be but id like to see him in denver for a year but this is not the RW of old lately.IMO

phildadon86

Reaction score
W/L aren't all that matters. Yuo guys are twisting what these rankings were based on - W/Ls, stats, raw talent, etc. It all goes into the mix.

From 2018-2020 Watson was a legitimate Top 10 QB. But like you, I have to see him come back to actually believe he's still that QB.
Oh I dont believe they are either mate. I am saying on CZ anything that doesnt result in a win is garbage time. That is how Dak is graded. So thats how I am grading Watson

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well, if Dak was on the Rams then Dak would of have to have done in the Divisional round, Conference Championship, and Super Bowl game something that he didn't do a single time last season....

And that is lead this team to a victory without having 100 rushing yards of support.
I think the difference is McVay. He knows how to utilize what he has and cater the team to their strengths. Moore. Well. Ya. LOL.

Is that a legit stat? Cowboys didnt win a game they didnt run for 100 in?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak should definitely be higher than Watson imo. Watson was a decent QB, but, imo, he's not better than Dak. Also, had Stafford stayed on the Lions, I'm not sure that Stafford is catapulted that high. I also think Dak should be higher than Wilson. Russell Wilson is a solid QB, but, he was greatly aided by the legion of Boom. Oh, and Burrow only has had one full season. Let's wait a bit on the anointing oil there.
Stafford was actually ranked in the exact same spot on this list last year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think the difference is McVay. He knows how to utilize what he has and cater the team to their strengths. Moore. Well. Ya. LOL.

Is that a legit stat? Cowboys didnt win a game they didnt run for 100 in?
The only game the Cowboys won last year where they didn't get 100 yards rushing was against the Vikings with Cooper Rush at QB.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The only game the Cowboys won last year where they didn't get 100 yards rushing was against the Vikings with Cooper Rush at QB.
Interesting. I didnt know that. Thanks for the info.

Like Ive said before. Dak needs to improve. Especially with his consistency. However. You cant say "Dak needs to win these games" when you and me both know winning and losing is a team game.

I would like to see how the defense played in the games the Cowboys didnt run for 100.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Why is Groper Cleveland on this list? After so much time off we have no idea how he’s going to play.

Sydla

Reaction score
Id trade for hebert as well in a second but Im not buying the russell wilson being better any longer. he used to be but id like to see him in denver for a year but this is not the RW of old lately.IMO

He's had two consecutive years of 100+ QB ratings the last two seasons on two mediocre to bad Seattle teams.

You guys are acting like he played like Ben DiNucci out there the last two years.