Top 10 Rookies That Already Look Like Steals (Guyton 5)

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t think you can call a 1st round pick a steal. They’re all expected to be long term quality starters. Guyton was never a top 20 guy and still wouldn’t be drafted there today.
You almost had me you're right about the first part first rounder can't be considered a steal but yes his draft position will change because of what he's done simply even in preseason... He was underrated and now he shows why he should be a first rounder... So, I have to disagree I think he would move up in a redraft. Bur its Beebee that the true Steal.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Honestly, you can't call any of these guys steals until they actually play in real games. Even Aaron Rodgers had to wait years to prove he was a steal taken at 24th overall.
I still say nobody taken in the first round can be considered a steal

blueblood70

Reaction score
They feel so sorry for the Cowboys that they say their 1st round pick was a steal.
It's not the Cowboys this ratings come from other people you know... What it was is a great scouting department that pick guyton there because he probably shouldn't have been left, he's not a steal but a great find for sure. You do realize these rankings don't come down from the star or the ranch or anyone associated with the Cowboys they are opinions form web. content creators need content. but they kissed the mark should be Beebee