Top 3 Athlete on the team

Nexx

Reaction score
TO, Ware, Spencer (he looked like a running back on the kick return.)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
1. Leonard Davis

2. Flozell Adams

3. Andre Gurode

Just kidding .........

1. Terence Newman - Was an NCAA track champion and no one can beat him in the 100 meters on this team, maybe the league.

2. Terrell Owens

3. Felix Jones

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQcowboyJR
You have to put sport in perspective. These guys are not track stars but to have that kind of size, speed, quickness and hands in wittens case, says something about there athletic ability.

I agree with you Son. What kind of Athlete is 6'6, 270, can run a 4.6, has the dexterity to catch passes, avoid the hits, take the hits, lead block, pass block and have the intelligence to understand the game as well as Witten obviously does? I think Witten is a tremendous athlete.

Aaaahhhh. It's a Kodak moment! :p:

JK u guys. I love it. My sons are Clemson fans and I went to SC. I have Clemson paraphenalia all over the place. I even have an orange faced watch.

mmohican29

Reaction score
1) Ware- absurd size/speed quotient
2) Romo- a natural athlete, good at anything he tries- we all knew one person like this in HS, Romo is a different level than that even. Not great speed however.
3) Bennett- Size, Strength, Speed, Coordination, Ups, make him perhaps the most impressive athlete on the squad, not elite in any one area but the kind of athlete that other pro athletes tip their caps to.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I'm still wondering why that confused little man up there called me a troll

alby

Reaction score
Romo being the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys, being a 24 point per game scorer in basketball, and being a scratch golfer is pretty damn impressive.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Once again, DaBoys4Life, still waiting for an answer as to why you idiotically decided that I was a troll

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
What about Barber? he can run through you and around you, power and finess. And he plays a mean piano. or Pac, did you see on HBO's program when he caught like 6 or 7 punts without dropping one