Top 5 Landing Spots for Dak Prescott per CBS

Mikexike

Reaction score
Who’s their guy? The first three picks could be QBs. Some think AZ could take a QB at number 4. The Vikings would have to give up the farm to position themselves for one of the top QBs and none of them are a sure thing.
The Michigan QB

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
:huh:

How is 40M dead-money in 2025 related to signing free agents in 2024?
I never said it was.

It certainly is relevant to signing free agents in 2025 though, which is my point. The value of Hankins contract was provided as an example to put the size of the dead money in perspective. That dead money would have brought in a lot of free agent talent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Michigan QB
The mock drafts have him ranked as high as 4th and some don’t even list him in the top 10. One scout says he has Kyle Wilson written all over him. That would be enough to scare me off. The Vikings would be taking a real gamble packaging picks to move up for him. I would think they would stay pat at number 11 and see if he falls to them or if he’s still there at number 8 or 9 then they could trade up. Some are saying Washington may be enamored by him. All of a sudden he’s starting to catch the eye of some teams. That usually leads to trouble when a QB starts climbing draft boards as the draft approaches.

Mikexike

Reaction score
The mock drafts have him ranked as high as 4th and some don’t even list him in the top 10. One scout says he has Kyle Wilson written all over him. That would be enough to scare me off. The Vikings would be taking a real gamble packaging picks to move up for him. I would think they would stay pat at number 11 and see if he falls to them or if he’s still there at number 8 or 9 then they could trade up. Some are saying Washington may be enamored by him. All of a sudden he’s starting to catch the eye of some teams. That usually leads to trouble when a QB starts climbing draft boards as the draft approaches.
Not a fan of him, but saw reports the vikings like him.