1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Top 5 Reasons Dallas will beat Atlanta

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by J12B, Nov 13, 2018.

1. silvrNblue

silvrNblue Well-Known Member

2,065 Messages
    1,665 Likes Received
    That is true, but I'm betting, we go man on Julio with Jones, and take away Ridley... just my 1st thought on how Richardson might go at them... we will see

2. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,708 Messages
    7,495 Likes Received
    Well take away #5. Dallas is hurting on their interior dline.

At least it is now for certain that Deion Jordan won't be playing.

3. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

11,649 Messages
    11,172 Likes Received
    What would be the bottom five reasons?

4. Batman1980

Batman1980 Well-Known Member

6,166 Messages
    9,107 Likes Received
    Jason Garrett
    Jerry Jones
    Rod Marinelli
    Scott Linehan
    Anthony Brown

TwoDeep3 likes this.
  5. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,708 Messages
    7,495 Likes Received
    Well obviously the injuries Dallas is dealing with this week and the team being inconsistent. You wanna try giving it a shot and adding 3 on this list? It really isn't all that difficult

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  6. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

22,820 Messages
    39,084 Likes Received
    5 reasons they will not.

1. Garrett
    2. Linehan
    3. The D has not faced a pass offense this potent.
    4. Away game
    5. Lack of turnovers on the D side

However, the OP's reasoning is sound as far as having Elliott and Big Smitty and LVE is a plus but Lord Byron controlling Julio in that stadium is a tall order and he is only 1 of 3 very good WR's and one of the best receiving backs in the game with Coleman. But I can't past my #1 and 2 above.

J12B likes this.
  7. Batman1980

6,166 Messages
    9,107 Likes Received
    Ezekiel Elliott
    Big Smitty
    Leighton Vander Esch
    Improved Jaylon Smith
    Amari Cooper

J12B likes this.
  8. TexasHillbilly

TexasHillbilly Well-Known Member

1,906 Messages
    1,594 Likes Received
    Let's send Tonya Harding in the locker room before the game with a hidden stick. WHACKADOODLE!!!

9. CouchCoach

22,820 Messages
    39,084 Likes Received
    If the Cowboys win, more of the lamenting over that 1st rounder will die down. He is the only reason I give this team a chance to stay up with an offense like that one or NO or Indy.

As much as we ***** about management, I liked that move when they did it and like it better each week. Now, if the QB can just manage to get the ball to him when he's open, he can have even more effect on the D's.

J12B likes this.
  10. Batman1980

6,166 Messages
    9,107 Likes Received
    I liked the trade too, Cooper is a stud, would've preferred a much lower pick though.

11. CouchCoach

22,820 Messages
    39,084 Likes Received
    Everyone would have except Gruden. But, I do feel he is worth it and every bit as good as any WR they would have spent that on in April. Takes some of the fun out of our draft talk after the season but we can make stuff up about trading back in. I'm good at making stuff up, a lot of us are!

12. Batman1980

6,166 Messages
    9,107 Likes Received
    I hate sitting there waiting for them to pick anyway, at least now we don't have to speculate unless Booger pulls a Booger and gives up our 2 and 3 to move back into the first round.

13. CouchCoach

22,820 Messages
    39,084 Likes Received
    See there, you're already making stuff up, I like it! Making stuff up forward.

That could happen if a needs player drops down far enough that a 2 and 3 would do it. But, we can't talk draft yet, they're still alive for the playoffs. Let's circle back on this Monday.

14. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,708 Messages
    7,495 Likes Received
    Called it.

Nearly contained Julio until that last touchdown grab

15. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,708 Messages
    7,495 Likes Received
    I have no shame I called this game.

16. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

46,961 Messages
    47,337 Likes Received

Good call on predicting the win.

I would say that the top reason turned out to be the Cowboys pass rush; although, compared specifically to last year's game, having Tyron over Chaz Green was an obvious requirement.

Vander Esch, Zeke and Byron Jones were all key players also.

I can't have much sympathy for the Falcons missing players considering that they have 3 WRs that would have been the #1 WR for the Cowboys to start this season.

17. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,708 Messages
    7,495 Likes Received
    Thank you! I just wanted at least one person to recognize me lol

Great win today