Top NFL Teams 2005 and 2006

superpunk

Reaction score
Sonny#9 said:
Again, I state a legit fact and you come back with a ******** comment...keep it up, you're the stereotypical Cowboys fan

I'm glad you think you brought something relevant to the discussion. I'm sure you're proud.

For myself, I think my man Juke said it best - at some point, you realize that there's just no talking sense to a toaster oven.

You and illone have reached "toaster oven" status.

illone

Reaction score
superpunk said:

HAHA, you act like you bring something smart or even interesting to the discussion. Sure, but only if you count lame attempts at humor and silly cutdowns of opposing teams fans.

Your topics and opinions are pretty useless, actually. The only one who doesn't see that is, well, you!

Sonny#9

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I'm glad you think you brought something relevant to the discussion. I'm sure you're proud.

For myself, I think my man Juke said it best - at some point, you realize that there's just no talking sense to a toaster oven.

Oh that means so much coming from someone who has not once made a valid point, not refuted anything I have said, well other than resorting to childish name calling - but then again, I guess you gotta play to your strengths...

Have a good one, I am done with you.

superpunk

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you two. I'll try to be more worthy of your admiration in the future. I've asked around, and everyone agrees with you. Boy is my face red!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
When did superpunk guarantee that the 'Boys would be healthy the next time they and the 'Skins meet?

While you're thinking about that, think about how asinine the question of asking someone to back up a statement about the future is.

superpunk

Reaction score
Not sure about that one, SOS.

It's clear that I don't stand a chance of refuting points like that. It's my "modus operandi."

Need any other latin phrases? I've got an "E Pluribus Unum" with your name on it.

Sonny#9

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Sonny#9...thanks for the answer! At least you are man enough to say it.

It's no big deal, really, I just wanted to see if that kid, the sickone, had the guts to say it. Instead, like a coward, he blabbers his way around a simple question!

I applaude you...this time only!!! :mad:

:bow:

Thanks, however you failed to see this part obviously. "The Cowboys choked in Dallas, and they ran out of steam coming down the stretch, injuries are no excuse. They didn't get it done. Can you admit that?"

Well can you? Can any of you?

Sonny#9

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Unfortunately, none of us can figure out what that has to do with this upcoming season, one where our team will actually be healthy.

That sounds like a guarantee to me...

superpunk

Reaction score
We can admit that past events actually happened, it's pretty easy.

For example - I admit that New Orleans was ravaged by a terrible hurricane and flooded last year. I admit that world war 2 took place. I admit that historically the Cowboys completely own the Commanders. I admit it all.

Boy, I'm glad I came clean with all those "admissions" of things that actually happened.

superpunk

Reaction score
Sonny#9 said:
That sounds like a guarantee to me...

I believe reading comprehension classes have been recommended in the past.

Might want to look into that. I only want the best for you, Norman.

Holloway805

05 & 09 Pick a Winner Champ
Reaction score
Sonny#9 said:
Thanks, however you failed to see this part obviously. "The Cowboys choked in Dallas, and they ran out of steam coming down the stretch, injuries are no excuse. They didn't get it done. Can you admit that?"

So for 4 or 5 years when the Skins were our personal doormat, by the same logic, then the Skins "ran out of steam and didnt get it done"? Is that right? We did not get it done last year. No playoffs. I cant believe the mods let you trolls stir it up like this.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sonny#9 said:

Sure!

Can you admit that the RedStinks have been the red headed step child of the Cowboys for, what? The last 7 or 8 years?

Huh, can you admit it? Can any RedStink admit it, huh?

Also, I don't think the Cowboys choked the first game...the Cowboys had the RedStinks beat down till the last few minutes, and then, I think they became complacent, and lost focus because the game was in hand at that point...the RedStinks got LUCKY!

Never, ever, will that happen again...not like it happened back then...

So, take it to sleep with you tonight, because if that's all you got, that's pretty freaking sad!

The Cowboy have 7 or 8 years of memories of slapping your sucky team around like kids...can you admit that? Huh? Can anyone admit that?

:dissskin:

firehawk350

Reaction score
5Stars said:
Sure!

Can you admit that the RedStinks have been the red headed step child of the Cowboys for, what? The last 7 or 8 years?

Huh, can you admit it? Can any RedStink admit it, huh?

Also, I don't think the Cowboys choked the first game...the Cowboys had the RedStinks beat down till the last few minutes, and then, I think they became complacent, and lost focus because the game was in hand at that point...the RedStinks got LUCKY!

Never, ever, will that happen again...not like it happened back then...

So, take it to sleep with you tonight, because if that's all you got, that's pretty freaking sad!

The Cowboy have 7 or 8 years of memories of slapping your sucky team around like kids...can you admit that? Huh? Can anyone admit that?

:dissskin:

I'll admit that the Cowboys owned the Skins the last couple of years. But admit that you just choked the game away. It doesn't matter what the reasons were for choking, you just choked it away. Losing focus doesn't make the Skins lucky. If Roy Williams or Terry Glenn had tripped on one of those catches or JJ fumbled the handoff or a punt died inside the 5 and we caused a safety, those are "lucky" events. Running past the coverage for two TDs is skill. Or, if you want, a lack of skill on the Cowboys side. And yes, losing focus is showing a lack of skill. And obviously, the game wasn't in hand so maybe the cowboys need to get a little smarter...

superpunk

Reaction score
I admit that the glut of Skins trolls rolling up like they own the place is getting REAL annoying.

I will admit that.

Sonny#9

Reaction score
It's amazing what a little dose of their own medicine does to Cowboys fans. I have had to listen to their drivel for eons now. Guess what? It's time for some payback...and no the Skins didn't get it done in the past - but they sure did last year! And for all their "glory" the Cowboys, America's Team, still have not won a playoff game in 10 years. Ouch that's gotta hurt...

illone

Reaction score
superpunk said:
I admit that the glut of Skins trolls rolling up like they own the place is getting REAL annoying.

Yea, cuz you own the place, superdouche.:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sonny#9 said:
It's amazing what a little dose of their own medicine does to Cowboys fans. I have had to listen to their drivel for eons now. Guess what? It's time for some payback...and no the Skins didn't get it done in the past - but they sure did last year! And for all their "glory" the Cowboys, America's Team, still have not won a playoff game in 10 years. Ouch that's gotta hurt...

That's it? That's all you got, last year? :lmao: That makes you pee-pee your pants? Is your life all good now? :laugh1: Your team beat THE BIG BAD COWBOYS? And now, your over here after what, again? Seven or eight years? Where ya been big boy? How come you have not come over here trolling in the past? Answer that question? Where have you been? We Cowboy fans missed you RedStinks!

You won a playoff game last year? OMG! I need to run and hide in the closet like you cowards did for the last 7 or 8 years...

The Dallas Cowboys...have five (5) Shining SuperBowl Trophys on the shelf...you ever seen them?

You know what your team has? One shiney Trophy, and two very tarnished trophys that the janitor is still trying to get the rust off! That is pathetic and embarissing, to brag about that...:lmao:

You know what probably hurts more then not winning a playoff game in 10 years? Let me fill you in, OK?

Not just the Cowboys...but the Eagles and the Giants have been kicking your teams butt for the same amount of years! Yet, you win two games, one by pure luck, (or the Cowboys choking...:lmao: ) and you are over here this year, crowing like the BIG rooster on the roof! You RedStinks have your little chests poking way out...got your RedStinks pajamas on...because FINALLY! FINALLY you got sweep the Boyz...and that's all you got...and that's sad...

Enjoy it why you can...however, I expect you to stick around during this whole season! Will you? I doubt it...you and the rest of the RedStink fans will be back in the closet...where you have been for the last several years...while the rest of the NFCE was stomping on your team like stomping on ants! :lmao2:

So, be happy, live in happy land...but, be careful...you may regret trolling around here...

:dissskin: Good dog, Gibbs...(my dog loves taking a leak on a RedStink helmet...because even though he's a dog...he smells RedStink s--- like the rest of the Cowboy nation does)...

:star:

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
Yea, cuz you own the place, superdouche.:rolleyes:

That retort made perfect sense.:cool:

Nice play on my name - subbing "punk" with "******". I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it wasn't remotely funny the first time you tried it. Needless to say, the second time, it hardly brought the house down, Norman.

illone

Reaction score
superpunk said:
That retort made perfect sense.:cool:

Nice play on my name - subbing "punk" with "******". I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it wasn't remotely funny the first time you tried it. Needless to say, the second time, it hardly brought the house down, Norman.

And calling me Norman is hilarious.:rolleyes: