Top NFL Teams 2005 and 2006

superpunk

Reaction score
illone said:
And calling me Norman is hilarious.:rolleyes:

I think so.

I think calling any Commanders fan who shows up here, looking for crap, "Norman" is hilarious.

I think you're hilarious, sweetums.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
illone said:
And calling me Norman is hilarious.:rolleyes:

Well, what do you want him to call you? Because, it is kinda of funny...Norman. :lmao2:

Hey, did your little Marching Band get some new unis this year? I hear they are going to wear Church Robes...in honor of

my dog, Gibbs...

:dissskin:

superpunk

Reaction score
One you can't quite figure out, no doubt.

It's pretty comical when Skins fans aren't familiar with their history.

illone

Reaction score
superpunk said:
One you can't quite figure out, no doubt.

It's pretty comical when Skins fans aren't familiar with their history.

It's more comical when Cowboys fans try to act all high and mighty on the internet.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
illone said:
It's more comical when Cowboys fans try to act all high and mighty on the internet.

Umm have you been reading your own posts? Trying to act like you are somebody I guarantee you wouldnt talk smack like you have been to my face, or Hostiles face, or Supers face. You would walk away with your tail tucked much like the Commanders have the past decade

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
illone said:

Hey everyone!

He called us "cowboy fans"...! :lmao:

How cute....! Lots of kiddys still refer to the Dallas Cowboys as "cowboy fans"...! Did ya learn that from Art? Is that what they call us Dallas Cowboy fans over on ExtremeStinks.com? :lmao2:

Listen, if you think us "cowboy fans" are laughing...you are right! So....if we are "cowboy fans"...which have been watching our team kick your team's butt for the past 7 or 8 years...what does that make you RedStink fans?

Want me to tell you?

Ok...I will then...

Us "cowboy fans" have been watching our team bit-- slap your team around for a long, long time...!

Sweetpie! :lmao2:

:dissskin: Nice dog, Gibbs (ya little "cowboy dog")... :lmao:

Trolls...:cool:

Sonny#9

Reaction score
5Stars said:
which have been watching our team kick your team's butt for
It just makes last year all the sweeter...and the excitement for this year all the better! Especially when you get all bent out of shape and just start posting like you do...keep it up...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Sonny#9 said:
It just makes last year all the sweeter...and the excitement for this year all the better! Especially when you get all bent out of shape and just start posting like you do...keep it up...

You know its sad that you guys are so obsessed. I mean seriously you win a couple games against the Cowboys and all the sudden you think your team is great? You have been having your ***** handed to you for almost a decade. In Dallas playing washington is just another game towards the main goal of winning a superbowl, In DC you can go 2-14 as long as you beat Dallas you are happy. Dallas' superbowl is in Miami this year, Washingtons superbowl is week 2 and week 9