Top remaining Free Agents

Sydla

Reaction score
Ehhh, Cobb really has lost a step. Not sure what you could get out of the tank on him.

Wilkerson is an interesting name. He was hurt last year and might be worth a cheapo contract.

Clearly we should be talking to Thomas. I'd also be kicking the tires on Houston and Ansah because I think we have a DE problem right now.

I'd also talk to Tate. Long shot as he probably wants to get paid but adding him to Gallup and Cooper would make our WR lethal.

John813

Reaction score
Wonder if Ha-ha(agent) over estimated his worth?

I know his stats looked good but it's interesting that Green Bay dumped him for a 4th, and the Commanders chose Collins instead of the guy they spent a 4th on.

Flamma

Reaction score
Suh would be a good 1-2 year merc sign. But it's not going to happen.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Pretty sad FAncy hasn’t officially even started and it’s a pile of has beens, busts, and second grade talent. The Jones’s should be licking their chops.
Stephen....dad you ready
JJ....ughh not yet son I’m still negotiating to secure the best boat captain money can buy for the yacht. I want to make sure the family is set for the next ten years. Word on the street this captain is ET in his prime with leadership skills on the level Tom Brady.
Stephen..what I can’t hear you in the hot tub....so you want to sign ET and trade up for the Qb from Ohio St?...dad....dad...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Ehhh, Cobb really has lost a step. Not sure what you could get out of the tank on him.

Wilkerson is an interesting name. He was hurt last year and might be worth a cheapo contract.

Clearly we should be talking to Thomas. I'd also be kicking the tires on Houston and Ansah because I think we have a DE problem right now.

I'd also talk to Tate. Long shot as he probably wants to get paid but adding him to Gallup and Cooper would make our WR lethal.

Lock up Tank
Sign Ziggy (should get a discount bc of past injuries)
Parnell (swing) or resign Fleming
Resign Austin

Draft
Johnathan Abram S
Best DT
Penny Hart
(draft more DTs...)

boom

Sydla

Reaction score
Lock up Tank
Sign Ziggy (should get a discount bc of past injuries)
Parnell (swing) or resign Fleming
Resign Austin

Draft
Johnathan Abram S
Best DT
Penny Hart
(draft more DTs...)

boom

Not bad although I would still like to bring in a vet DT like a Shelton if we could. Takes pressure off the draft to have to pick multiple DTs.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Not bad although I would still like to bring in a vet DT like a Shelton if we could. Takes pressure off the draft to have to pick multiple DTs.
you will take Daniel Ross and like it....no DT's for you (in my soup **** voice) :)

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'd grab Daryl Williams in a second as OL depth. He was playing at an All Pro level two seasons ago in Carolina.