Top WR duos in the NFL

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CB84-B0-B9-47-F7-4-C39-8018-A29-C985341-BD.jpg
Putting this in perspective….only 40% of this list made the playoffs and only 1 combo even made the conference championship. WRs are important. But they aren’t THE key to winning a championship.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Putting this in perspective….only 40% of this list made the playoffs and only 1 combo even made the conference championship. WRs are important. But they aren’t THE key to winning a championship.
No one is saying they are.

Adreme

Reaction score
Allen is done and Williams is really just a deep threat.

Those later guys arent even duos. Its one really good guy and someone else.
Allen had 66 receptions on 85 targets (78% completion rate which is VERY elite) for 776 yards. If that is done then get me some more done receivers.

cnuball21

Reaction score
You could also argue 3/4 best teams in football last year made the list.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Disagree but definitely 2nd most important.
We have drafted top 50 WR how many times in the past ten years? How many DT?

Doing the same old thing and expecting a different outcome is foolishness. A new WR has yet to fix the offense and we have ben trying it for years with Anthony Miller, Galloway, and Williams. Talk of a round 1 RB makes me want to throw up.

I just look at how the corpse of Jonathon Hankins galvanized the defense and can see what a DT talent can do with what we have.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
We have drafted top 50 WR how many times in the past ten years? How many DT?

Doing the same old thing and expecting a different outcome is foolishness. A new WR has yet to fix the offense and we have ben trying it for years with Anthony Miller, Galloway, and Williams.

I just look at how the corpse of Jonathon Hankins galvanized the defense and can see what a DT talent can do with what we have.

Now we need to resign Hankins and get someone to tag team with him and that person is not currently on this team at DT.