TO's response to McNabb comments (BOGUS)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Whats worse is Montavious Stanley scored an 8 while Skyler Green scored an 11. :bang2:

Link

The Wonderlic scores from the NFL Combine have been released and as expected there were some surprises. The highest score recorded was a 41 (out of 50) by Oklahoma DT Dusty Dvoracek. The lowest score was an eight, achieved by DE Kader Drame, LB Freddie Roach, DT Montavious Stanley, TE T.J. Williams and CB Chijioke Onyenegecha.

Marcus Vick did little to impress at the Combine and that was certainly remembered today when his score was released. There were already questions about his intelligence, but with his position low score of 11, many more will surface. The average score for the QBs was a 24.6. Some high scores were brought home by the following: Bruce Eugene (41), Travis Lulay (37), Matt Leinart (35) and Kellen Clemens (35).

Nick Mangold managed a 35, while Garrett Mills matched that impressive score. Oregon LB Keith Ellison notched a 36, as did Cal-Poly LB Chris Gocong. Cornell offensive lineman Kevin Boothe recorded a 37, along with Virginia QB Marques Hagans, Stanford DT Babatunde Oshinowo and Boston College OT Jeremy Trueblood.

On the low side of things, Penn State cornerback Alan Zemaitis scored only a 9. Marshall CB Chris Hawkins, Miami DE Javon Nanton, South Carolina S Ko Simpson, WR Delanie Walker from CMSU and Syracuse DE James Wyche all scored a 10. Tennessee's standout safety Jason Allen recorded an 11, as did LSU WR Skyler Green and Clemson DE Charles Bennett.

Updated 8:00am, Saturday March 18th

The Seattle Seahawks plan to match the offer that All Pro offensive guard Steve Hutchinson received from the Minnesota Vikings, but first they are going to take their chances in arbitration. The 'Hawks will seek a ruling from the Special Master on the charges of a poison pill provision. The "poison pill" being mentioned is in the Vikings contract. It states that Hutchinson's entire contract will be guaranteed if at some point he is not the highest paid offensive guard in the league.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
trickblue said:
If I remember correctly, he took the test twice and made a 16 and a 12...
my calculator says that is an average of 14
:lmao:

I just googled it and it says that McNabb scored a 12 I cant find the 16 - uh oh

Hiero

Reaction score
we dont need our NT to be a genius. Green is a kr/pr and WR, not a QB. QB's are supposed to be smart, other positions dont matter nearly that much.

nyc said:
Whats worse is Montavious Stanley scored an 8 while Skyler Green scored an 11. :bang2:

Link

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Will this ever be put to rest? It is like watching two children going that's what you are but what I'm I? Grow up guys. 2 guys in the 30's going on 5

:clap:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hiero said:
we dont need our NT to be a genius. Green is a kr/pr and WR, not a QB. QB's are supposed to be smart, other positions dont matter nearly that much.

Genius? An 8 is the opposite of genius. While a NT doesn't need to be a genius hah I don't want a bubbling dumb@$$ either! That being said, hah I'm very excited about Stanley! hah at least I was!

1fisher

Reaction score
nyc said:
Genius? An 8 is the opposite of genius. While a NT doesn't need to be a genius hah I don't want a bubbling dumb@$$ either! That being said, hah I'm very excited about Stanley! hah at least I was!

hah.... are you practicing your karate?:lmao:

MC KAos

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
It doesn't really matter how DT's do- QB is another story.

ya, unless you are like vince young and have HEART and your CLUTCH!!! two things mcchoke doesnt posses

ohh, and i was on the floor laughing when i read that comment by owens, WOW!!!!!

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
I liked it!

McNabb fired the first shot with the Children's book remark...He HAD to know Owens was going to respond and he did with a good Zinger.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
I liked it!

McNabb fired the first shot with the Children's book remark...He HAD to know Owens was going to respond and he did with a good Zinger.

Well, to be fair, the first shot was technically fired when TO released the book IMO.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
I liked it!

McNabb did not write a book ripping on TO I think it was the other way around. Personally I don't care one way or the other about McNabb he is not our problem. TO is and the sooner he gets over this the better, I know some of the fans got on Key last year over him talking about Gruden and how Key needed to let it go well TO let it go.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Well, to be fair, the first shot was technically fired when TO released the book IMO.

I thought about that...But he was telling the truth in his eye's. Not saying he was telling the truth or he wasn't. But he thinks he is.

McNabb's comments were not along those lines.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
I thought about that...But he was telling the truth in his eye's. Not saying he was telling the truth or he wasn't. But he thinks he is.

McNabb's comments were not along those lines.

I think that's a two sided coin. In McNabb's eyes, he could easily be viewing this from the same perspective but from the other side of the looking glass.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
McNabb did not write a book ripping on TO I think it was the other way around. Personally I don't care one way or the other about McNabb he is not our problem. TO is and the sooner he gets over this the better, I know some of the fans got on Key last year over him talking about Gruden and how Key needed to let it go well TO let it go.

Like I said to ABQ...He was telling what happened and what he thinks is the truth.

McNabb could have contradicted his story without the Children's book comment.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I think that's a two sided coin. In McNabb's eyes, he could easily be viewing this from the same perspective but from the other side of the looking glass.

Then tell your side of the story...Without the Children's book reference.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Like I said to ABQ...He was telling what happened and what he thinks is the truth.

McNabb could have contradicted his story without the Children's book comment.

Just curious, have you had opportunity to read what was said in TO's book?