TO's response to McNabb comments (BOGUS)

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
McNabb did not write a book ripping on TO I think it was the other way around. Personally I don't care one way or the other about McNabb he is not our problem. TO is and the sooner he gets over this the better, I know some of the fans got on Key last year over him talking about Gruden and how Key needed to let it go well TO let it go.

So much for his supposed maturation.

Problem with Owens is he's a last word freak. It's bush league, and unless he learns that he doesn't always have to be right and can still feel validated as a man, he'll have run-ins everywhere he goes in life.

I'm glad he's here if he helps us win, but this kind of flareup does nothing for my confidence in his personal growth.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
It's amazing and ironic to me that we want them to shut up about it but we all have an opinion about every article and sound byte that we see posted on the board every hour on the hour about the situation.

From my viewpoint, TO or Donovan doesn't talk about it unless the interviewer ask them about it. Yesterday, Rich Eisen was interviewing McNabb and he couldn't help himself. Donovan tried to divert the answer and make light of it. It's a never ending battle with the media. Of course TO talked about it on his book tour.

Just watch. These guys are the interviewees not the interviewers. It's called responsible journalism if you ask me. It's called beating a dead horse. It's like Dan Patrick said today ... it's called smoking crack before you post on the message board. Not a good idea.

I wish he would just shut up...but he won't so we're going to be discussing it here. That's just the way it goes.

They don't have to answer questions that that don't want too...Or if they just can't resist the urge...Don't say anything derogatory

Hoov

Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
... it's called smoking crack before you post on the message board. Not a good idea.

Posting while i'm drunk hasn't turned out so great either.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
RW Hitman said:
Owens responds to McNabb
McNabb called his book a children's book. Here's TO's response.

"That must be why he enjoyed it," said Owens on McNabb's comments that his recent autobiography, "T.O.", was a "children's book." Owens then added "I was thinking of him when Jason and I were drafting it. We wanted those who scored 14 on their Wonderlic to be able to enjoy it too."

McNabb----><------the world

Now... I don't like TO... but that was freakin' hilarious!

MC KAos

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I honestly don't know how one could be held in lessor regard then the other. The comments in the book are inflamitory and of the same ilk as the response received. Truely, it would be better if they could both just get on with the business of playing football but I can't say that McNabb wasn't responding in kind either.

well if the comments made were untrue couldnt they sue TO?!?!?! i see them not doin so as what he sais being at least semi true

Nav22

Reaction score
Ummm.... is there any link or verification for this quote, other than the link to another Cowboys board? Wouldn't a couple media outlets have picked up on this by now? They live for this T.O./McNabb stuff.

Color me skeptical.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Nav22 said:
Ummm.... is there any link or verification for this quote, other than the link to another Cowboys board? Wouldn't a couple media outlets have picked up on this by now? They live for this T.O./McNabb stuff.

Color me skeptical.

You have a right to be skeptical.

This has been said before by Tobias:

IT IS MADE UP BY SOMEONE ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD.

Back to your regularly scheduled clucking everyone.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Alexander said:
You have a right to be skeptical.

This has been said before by Tobias:

IT IS MADE UP BY SOMEONE ON ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD.

Back to your regularly scheduled clucking everyone.

As I was saying before, it's remarkable the maturity TO has shown this offseason, I sure am proud of him. :shootme:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
I honestly don't know how one could be held in lessor regard then the other. The comments in the book are inflamitory and of the same ilk as the response received. Truely, it would be better if they could both just get on with the business of playing football but I can't say that McNabb wasn't responding in kind either.

kind of hard to do when there's no football

I can agree that it would be a problem if these 2 are still going at it in the media wk 5 of the regular season, but right now is fine IMO