5. Tyler Huntley 74.0 (L)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
7. Justin Herbert 45.9 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
9. Trevor Lawrence 31.6 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)
12. Skylar Thompson 22.6 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Yes, they're know-nothing dolts... but they're OUR dolts!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
Great game Dak….glad you were able to silence your many critics on this message board. Just like Danny Dollars has silenced his many critics on any Giants message board. Two great, well deserving, God fearing young man you just love to root for. I do for both of them.

Dak vs Dollars for the 2023 NFC Championship? Stay tuned….

K

gtb1943

Reaction score
What is interesting is that every single one of the top rated QBs for the regular season were down in the toilet in their first playoff game

Gotta be a fluke but still very interesting

gtb1943

Reaction score
those crowing about Dak are HIS fans first not cowboy fans first

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You clearly have never met the Raven's defense. They would've just tied and taken the lead on a two pt conversion, if necessary, aka the Jaguars game when Lamar put up 27 points with an offense that didn't even have Dobbins and Edwards...only for his defense to let Trevor Lawrence drive down the field converting several 3rd and longs and 4th downs and gave up the 2-point conversion. One of several games this season alone that the Raven's defense blew the game.

If there was one unit in the NFL that is overrated, it is Baltimore's defense.
The Ravens defense was the best defense in the NFL the last month of the season statistically. They stepped up once they got Rohan Smith. Also the Bengals lost three starters on the offensive line. That was the real reason why Cincinnati’s offense struggled.

phildadon86

Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
5. Tyler Huntley 74.0 (L)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
7. Justin Herbert 45.9 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
9. Trevor Lawrence 31.6 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)
12. Skylar Thompson 22.6 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Yes, they're know-nothing dolts... but they're OUR dolts!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
Trust me. You won’t hear a peep this week. If we lose to San Fran. Get ready for 30 threads on why Dak is the issue

Reactions: Ken

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You clearly have never met the Raven's defense. They would've just tied and taken the lead on a two pt conversion, if necessary, aka the Jaguars game when Lamar put up 27 points with an offense that didn't even have Dobbins and Edwards...only for his defense to let Trevor Lawrence drive down the field converting several 3rd and longs and 4th downs and gave up the 2-point conversion. One of several games this season alone that the Raven's defense blew the game.

If there was one unit in the NFL that is overrated, it is Baltimore's defense.
Ravens in general are overrated. People talk them up as a model organization, but since they won the SB we have won more playoff games than they have

Verdict

Reaction score
Great game Dak….glad you were able to silence your many critics on this message board. Just like Danny Dollars has silenced his many critics on any Giants message board. Two great, well deserving, God fearing young man you just love to root for. I do for both of them.

Dak vs Dollars for the 2023 NFC Championship? Stay tuned….

K
I’m not in the anti-Dak crowd and I am super happy with Dak’s play last night (and to see him run the ball some again, finally). Kellen fooled them all on Dak’s TD run.

Having said that, it was one good game. Let’s hope Dak has three more games like that in him this year before we completely ignore some of the stinkers he has thrown out there over the course of the year and especially last week.

I’m rooting for Dak, but the “Commanders Dak” is probably still floating around in there somewhere.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I’m not in the anti-Dak crowd and I am super happy with Dak’s play last night (and to see him run the ball some again, finally). Kellen fooled them all on Dak’s TD run.

Having said that, it was one good game. Let’s hope Dak has three more games like that in him this year before we completely ignore some of the stinkers he has thrown out there over the course of the year and especially last week.

I’m rooting for Dak, but the “Commanders Dak” is probably still floating around in there somewhere.
How dare you say anything critical of Dak and are not posting how much you love Dak....that kind of talk will get you labeled a hater and troll in this group. :cool:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How dare you say anything critical of Dak and are not posting how much you love Dak....that kind of talk will get you labeled a hater and troll in this group. :cool:
I bet you are miserable today. you had your bash dak posts ready to go, you were setting everything up all week, just chomping at the bits. you were so sure Cowboys would lose....waiting for Tampa to beat Dallas. now you got to keep those ready to go Bash Dak posts, in your files and hoping for niners to beat cowboys so you can pour on the hate. so all week you are going to just set things up for your next week posts...hoping, wanting, wishing Dallas to lose. you can't even enjoy the win from last night. how miserable are you today?

you don't have to praise, but you also don't have to p!ss and moan about it

when you hope for a cowboys loss so you can bash Dak, then you are a Bash Dak over Cowboys cult.

Jstopper

Reaction score
and what was Daks QBR last year against the 49rs?

Dak played great but until he does it four times in a row there will be no rings

Dan fanboys like you are only HIS fans not Cowboy fans
How much of a clown are you that you wanna bring up last year when we just had a playoff game yesterday that we won? ***

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Trust me. You won’t hear a peep this week. If we lose to San Fran. Get ready for 30 threads on why Dak is the issue
With all due respect, Dak played well last night so you get all the Dak love threads by the usual members who want to call out other members (rules violation) but had Dak played poorly last night those members wouldn't have said anything. So while there are those that love Dak and those that don't please do not call out one group without recognizing the other.

glimmerman

Reaction score
But but.. I thought he sucked. He was the worst QB in the playoffs. He was washed up..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
With all due respect, Dak played well last night so you get all the Dak love threads by the usual members who want to call out other members (rules violation) but had Dak played poorly last night those members wouldn't have said anything. So while there are those that love Dak and those that don't please do not call out one group without recognizing the other.
I recoginize you as Bash Dak over Dallas cult. there I said it. now go p!ss and moan to the mods. waahhhh waaahhh

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Super anti- Dak because he’s proven his inability to be consistent and have a functional brain for more than 1 or 2 games in spurts.

With that said, he played great and I’m bringing my family to SF to root him and the rest of Americas Team to victory.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Super anti- Dak because he’s proven his inability to be consistent and have a functional brain for more than 1 or 2 games in spurts.

With that said, he played great and I’m bringing my family to SF to root him and the rest of Americas Team to victory.
Early forecast shows partly cloudy and around 50 degrees for the 630PM EST Sunday kickoff so enjoy.