Total QBR rankings in WC Round

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
And who would've guessed that the 1 AFC QB in the top 6 would be Huntley!
Which tells you everything you need to know about the validity of this ranking. It’s a pretty snapshot but doesn’t tell the whole picture.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Cowboys were missing 1 and played with an OL that was the first time they started together.
That post wasn't a diss against the Cowboys, also not even close to the same . For the majority of the game Dallas play with
Smith, McGovern, Biadasz, Martin, Smith. Almost the same exact line they played with all season with the only difference is Smith playing RT

Nav22

Reaction score
They’re miserable and I love it. That was an Elite performance by Dak. Even they can’t deny that which is why they’re now saying it means nothing because it’s just the first playoff game.
They're getting exactly what they deserve.

*BAP!!!!!*

Right to their thick, empty domes. Dak did that to them.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol I should’ve copied and pasted the laughing emojis but I won’t.

Dak posted those numbers against the 22nd ranked pass defense who played six games against the worst Division of QBs in the league. So that ranking tells me nothing.

If he leads the league next week against the league’s top ranked defense (by a lot) then I’ll be convinced and admit you were right.
Bucs were 8th in the NFL in defensive efficiency, 10th in pass yards allowed/game and 13th in points allowed/game.

Nice minimization attempt!

NotForLong

Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
5. Tyler Huntley 74.0 (L)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
7. Justin Herbert 45.9 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
9. Trevor Lawrence 31.6 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)
12. Skylar Thompson 22.6 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Yes, they're know-nothing dolts... but they're OUR dolts!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
This is no Anti Dak Cult . . . Everyone is good The team Won . . . And if truth be told I bet you will find more Nav22 Haters then Dak Haters on this Board

bottleKids

Reaction score
Thats's fine. I gave him credit openly in multiple threads, I am man enough to do that. Just curious where this energy was last week? See how that works? We can go back and forth with each other as Dak believers and non, or we can just enjoy the Dallas COWYBOYS, not the Dallas Daks. Glad we wont and even happier good Dak showed up... now let's see what happens this week against a real defense.

NotForLong

Reaction score
They're getting exactly what they deserve.

*BAP!!!!!*

Right to their thick, empty domes. Dak did that to them.
This dude is mentally deficient . . . Do you got the lube out as you type

Nav22

Reaction score
This is no Anti Dak Cult . . . Everyone is good The team Won . . . And if truth be told I bet you will find more Nav22 Haters then Dak Haters on this Board
That's cute.

Anti-Dak Cult Members hate me because I make them feel stupid.

NFL coaches, players, scouts and execs ranked Dak as a top 10 QB this offseason. Those of us here who know football agreed.

The Cult Members didn't want to listen, and now they feel like idiots.

It's really that simple.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol I should’ve copied and pasted the laughing emojis but I won’t.

Dak posted those numbers against the 22nd ranked pass defense who played six games against the worst Division of QBs in the league. So that ranking tells me nothing.

If he leads the league next week against the league’s top ranked defense (by a lot) then I’ll be convinced and admit you were right.
Jared Stidham scored 34 points on that defense. Just saying.

Nav22

Reaction score
Thats's fine. I gave him credit openly in multiple threads, I am man enough to do that. Just curious where this energy was last week? See how that works? We can go back and forth with each other as Dak believers and non, or we can just enjoy the Dallas COWYBOYS, not the Dallas Daks. Glad we wont and even happier good Dak showed up... now let's see what happens this week against a real defense.
Nice try!

Bucs were 8th in the NFL in overall defensive efficiency, 10th in pass yards allowed/game and 13th in points allowed/game.

That's why this board needs people like me. To counter the pure ignorance and blatant LIES that come from some of you frauds.

"DURRRR BUCS DEFENSE SUCKS!!! DOESN'T COUNT, DAK!!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

NotForLong

Reaction score
The difference in Meh Dak and Dak the Baller

RonnieT24

Reaction score
But Dan Orlovsky. . . .

Dak looked real good. His footwork looked crisp and how he was climbing and moving around in the pocket was so much better than what I have been seeing. 15+ yard completions to 5 different receivers, 4 TD, and nothing even close to a pick.

Great game. If he can continue to play like this and the defense tackle and hold the los like we saw tonight we matchup well with everyone.
Did you see that one graphic they put up when he was 7 for 7 on balls thrown 10+ yards downfield. I could have sworn he couldn't complete passes beyond 5 yards.. I know I read that here somewhere.. Gonna be fun watching that crowd contort themselves to a new narrative this week.