Total QBR rankings in WC Round

phildadon86

Reaction score
With all due respect, Dak played well last night so you get all the Dak love threads by the usual members who want to call out other members (rules violation) but had Dak played poorly last night those members wouldn't have said anything. So while there are those that love Dak and those that don't please do not call out one group without recognizing the other.
Rules violation? LOL. Had dak played poorly there would be more threads created by you and others pounding your chests saying "SEE I WAS RIGHT" I have never seen a fan upset at a win.

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I was beginning to believe that Dak didn't have it in him. I wasn't sure he could carry the team if he needed to. But, unlike a lot of posters on here, I desperately wanted to be wrong. After week one of the playoffs this year, it looks like I may have been WAY off. And if Dak continues like this throughout the playoffs, I will have no issue at all telling everyone how glad I am that I was premature in my assessment.

Does Dak need to do it again? Yes. And more. Does it look like he can? After last night...YES.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Rules violation? LOL. Had dak played poorly there would be more threads created by you and others pounding your chests saying "SEE I WAS RIGHT" I have never seen a fan upset at a win.
he is a Bash Dak over Dallas Cult...him and mountaineer and poopydog.
they want to see dallas lose so they can bash Dak. when dallas wins, they are misreable.

rambo2

Reaction score
those crowing about Dak are HIS fans first not cowboy fans first
Lol, how about the Dak sucks clown show and half of the posters that believed the Cowboys would lose to the Bucs? Even with the Cowboys as a solid favorite.

rambo2

Reaction score
How dare you say anything critical of Dak and are not posting how much you love Dak....that kind of talk will get you labeled a hater and troll in this group. :cool:
Clown is the label that I use. That and cry baby.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
The Ravens defense was the best defense in the NFL the last month of the season statistically. They stepped up once they got Rohan Smith. Also the Bengals lost three starters on the offensive line. That was the real reason why Cincinnati’s offense struggled.
Because they went from scoring 24 points with Jackson to 12 points with his replacement (who had Dobbins and Edwards).

Trust me, if the Bengals needed to score 30 points...35 points...even 40 points to win...the Ravens defense would have given that up. It is part of the moronic way their GM, Eric DeCosta, built their team. He thinks it is 1995. Or that he has some brilliant insight that the rest of the NFL doesn't have.

And the Ravens defense is primarily good because of their offense's TOP. When even average QBs force the issue, that Ravens defense often completely collapses.

exciter

Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
5. Tyler Huntley 74.0 (L)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
7. Justin Herbert 45.9 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
9. Trevor Lawrence 31.6 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)
12. Skylar Thompson 22.6 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Yes, they're know-nothing dolts... but they're OUR dolts!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
Dullards… you seriously can’t distinguish the difference between a dolt and a dullard???

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)

Seriously... someone please check on the Anti-Dak Cult Members. I hope they're okay.

Wait, but I thought according to Dan Orlovsky Dak was the worst QB in the playoffs? This can't be right.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Imo, no way should Burrow and Lawrence be allowed to win.

Throwing 4 INTs and still winning is some luck. I felt Jags got lucky Dobbs fumbled on that last drive (and not sure if 100% that was even a fumble) and their offense didn't have to go out and win that game. The very next week, they get luck on their side again.... the Chargers are good at choking even when Lawrence chucks 4 INTs.

Burrow got lucky that flukey goaline play happened because the Ravens were seriously threatening to win that game, and probably would've if they could punch the ball in from inside the 5.... stopped twice from inside the 5.

I get Josh Allen because he made a lot of great plays mixed with some turnovers that kept Miami in the game, but the other 2 got really lucky, imo.
Lol wth you mean allowed to win? Those wins were earned, also Burrow is missing 3 starters on his oline

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)

They’re miserable and I love it. That was an Elite performance by Dak. Even they can’t deny that which is why they’re now saying it means nothing because it’s just the first playoff game.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)

Lol I should’ve copied and pasted the laughing emojis but I won’t.

Dak posted those numbers against the 22nd ranked pass defense who played six games against the worst Division of QBs in the league. So that ranking tells me nothing.

If he leads the league next week against the league’s top ranked defense (by a lot) then I’ll be convinced and admit you were right.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1. Dak Prescott 96.5 (W)
2. Brock Purdy 89.5 (W)
3. Kirk Cousins 85.2 (L)
4. Daniel Jones 81.2 (W)
6. Geno Smith 65.8 (L)
8. Joe Burrow 43.7 (W)
10. Josh Allen 26.1 (W)
11. Tom Brady 24.1 (L)

,,, and if we had a redraft tomorrow that list would be reverse order, lol,,, well, I'd put Dak just after Herbert.