Touchdown Celebrations

IheartRomo

Reaction score
I think most of them are really dumb and embarrassing but I'm glad the option is there again. You should absolutely be allowed to celebrate after a score - just because some come up with embarrassingly cheesy ways to do that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to.

tm1119

Reaction score
I chuckled...nothing wrong with them having some fun. Don’t see how it could possibly bother anyone other than the factor of its the other team scoring and them sorta “rubbing it in.” If it upsets you for any other reason I’d suggest you seriously reevaluate your life and try to lighten up.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Exactly. Like why do they need to act like they’ve been there before. The NFL life expectancy is short. Enjoy it while you can. If you want to do crazy dances when you score more power to you. I’m all for the players having fun, thats what makes sports so incredible.
It's literally a game, why do they have to act like Chief Executive Officer's after closing a deal when they catch a ball and cross a line?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I’m fine with it. They’re young adults. Let them have their fun.

Agreed, all in good fun and at least they are celebrating with team mates rather than pointing at their number or some other such foolishness.

Lutonio

Reaction score
They're hit or miss for me and I haven't been able to figure out a personal pattern. A lot of them are cringe inducing, but some are pretty good. The Bills did a Star Wars one on Thursday that I enjoyed.

I guess I don't see anything wrong with them, but sometimes I prefer the dignified simplicity of a ball spike.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Or appeals to simple minds ;)
Thought you had me on ignore old buddy! Great to hear from you!

Let’s meet up in the no holds for 18 quarters thread and whine about the complainers together;);)

I certainly wasn’t telling you to get over yourself. That couldn’t possibly apply.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I love them, and have for years. Football players shouldn't be robots. Unless of course they're doing the robot. ☺

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Exactly. Like why do they need to act like they’ve been there before. The NFL life expectancy is short. Enjoy it while you can. If you want to do crazy dances when you score more power to you. I’m all for the players having fun, thats what makes sports so incredible.
My only gripe is if they are too long. Other than that, I love it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never been a fan of the TD celebration, personally, but I don't mind them for people who like them.