Touchdown Celebrations

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
I'm completely against relaxed celebration rules. Give the ref the ball after you cross the goal line and get off the field unless you are on the extra point team. I would like to see stricter celebration rules. If you are confused to what I am talking about go watch what Moose Johnston did after he scored touchdowns.

I would like to see smiles flagged. And no hugging opposing players - that should be flagged, too. And no long hair.

Gaede

Reaction score
I love them. This is a sport, supposed to be fun

EST_1986

Reaction score
I'm completely against relaxed celebration rules. Give the ref the ball after you cross the goal line and get off the field unless you are on the extra point team. I would like to see stricter celebration rules. If you are confused to what I am talking about go watch what Moose Johnston did after he scored touchdowns.
That crap Kelce pulled embarrassed me just watching .
Go watch golf, oh wait they may get a little too excited for your liking too

RamziD

Reaction score
I think they're stupid, but otherwise harmless. The theatrics were cute and novel when TO first started doing them, but now it's about as entertaining as watching an elementary school skit.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t know about you but when Travis Kelce and company pulled that sack race touchdown celebration, it was just too much.

I wouldn’t have liked it had anyone on our team tried pulling it either.

Nothing is worse than atypically long, contrived and juvenile post TD celebrations.

It would have been awesome had one of our LBs ran over there and speared Kelce (Goldberg style) right in his gut.
Before the made the celebrations, I thought we were getting close to this actually happening

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I don’t know about you but when Travis Kelce and company pulled that sack race touchdown celebration, it was just too much.

I wouldn’t have liked it had anyone on our team tried pulling it either.

Nothing is worse than atypically long, contrived and juvenile post TD celebrations.

It would have been awesome had one of our LBs ran over there and speared Kelce (Goldberg style) right in his gut.

It's gotten corny. Sure, have fun but the players are spending too much time planning these celebrations.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Choreographed celebrations are dumb, stupid, childish nonsense. They all suck. They should have never allowed them back in the game. There's no place for it.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's gotten corny. Sure, have fun but the players are spending too much time planning these celebrations.
You think planning these celebrations is cutting into the valuable time they would otherwise be doing what, exactly? (I'm pretty sure that for most of them, the correct answer is "playing video games" or perhaps "getting into trouble in strip clubs," not "learning the playbook" or "solving world hunger").

I love the celebrations. Gotta be snappy, though. The sack race was a little too long, but it did make me smile.

Reaction score
They remind me of locally produced television commercials: amateurish, poorly conceived and executed. It makes the players look lame. :thumbdown: