Tough pill to swallow

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
OP, I bet you also get nervous halfway through a haircut each time. It'll turn out better than it looks after the first few snips.

Are you related to the Jones's? I'm starting to wonder.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I think at this rate, you'll be left talking to only the mods by next week.

yea, it can get crazy. but a pet peeve of mine is when people post time and time again only to get shots in. with vbulletin, i could ignore someone but it would tease me "you are ignoring this person" in big bold letters. i'd also see the quote of said ignored person. kinda useless really. here at least i don't see their posts, and i don't see their quotes. so i don't see the things that drive me bat-**** crazy so hopefully i can talk more football and less about bashing the current whipping boy.

i've already offered to buy reality a new hard drive to store my ignores if need be. :)

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Really? You can't name Earl Thomas, Brandon Mebane, Michael Bennett, Cam Chancellor, Bobby Wagner, or Bruce Irvin? I understand the point you're trying to make with depth guys being important but Seattle isn't the greatest example. I would say maybe New England would work a lot better

not before they won the superbowl i couldnt. Well, maybe earl thomas.