News: TPI: The Eagles are getting close to trading Carson Wentz, sources say

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tw2POv.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah and I just read an article that said the Eagles asking price is two 1’s and player. That is absurd. It was on Fanside so taking it for what it is worth.

Chicago is a good spot. Two firsts and Khalil Mack sounds about even to me.

Seriously, what maniac would give that up for Wentz? Keep in mind, the basically got Stafford for a 1st and a 3rd. The other 1st was most likely a payoff to take on Goff's contract.

Flamma

Reaction score
So am I. I wrote earlier like you said if he gets that than Dak should bring in at least 3 1sts maybe more. Not that I want him to be traded but I wonder what he would get.

I knew Stafford would get at least a 1st. I'm not so sure about Wentz. A team like the Colts with a late round pick may give up a first. There's a good amount of teams that could use a QB right now, so that might inflate the price.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Chicago is a good spot. Two firsts and Khalil Mack sounds about even to me.

Seriously, what maniac would give that up for Wentz? Keep in mind, the basically got Stafford for a 1st and a 3rd. The other 1st was most likely a payoff to take on Goff's contract.
Your right only a maniac would give that up for Wentz but it only takes one.

superonyx

Reaction score
But that backup wasn’t Dak though... Dak was the guy that took the L from this bum QB that is Wentz and Dak had a much better OL and a bunch of third string CBs to throw against..
You know if you post some insightful football talk we will still talk to you.
What inspired you to become a troll of fans of your favorite team?
I find it interesting or maybe sad.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They are in proverbial cap hell. They are going to have to move some crap around to account for his dead cap hit.

Trading him within a couple days after FA begins actually saves them $800K on the cap. Of course, the Eagles have to carry $34M in dead cap space for him.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Bears, Colts, and 49ers supposedly talked. Don’t be surprised if Jimmy G. goes back to the Patriots.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I am going to be pissed if they end up flipping him for a big return.
Thats just it.
Its easy to make fun of Wentz, but its going to be a regular cry fest around here when the Eagles collect their bounty.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Let's see who takes a chance on a broke QB, and actually sinks good assets into him.
:popcorn:

plymkr

Reaction score
Bears, Colts, and 49ers supposedly talked. Don’t be surprised if Jimmy G. goes back to the Patriots.
Wow, wouldn't that be something. What would be fun to watch is Jimmy G going back to the Patriots and meeting Brady in the super bowl. That game would have so much hype.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
And the carousel continues. Round and round we go..............

Are the Eagles really comfortable with Hurts as the starter?

I think so. Hurts was pretty impressive in a few of his starts. Much better than anyone would have guessed. That guy has earned a chance to prove himself.

cristglo

Reaction score
Wentz going to the Colts would be the best for him they have a pretty descent line. Hopefully they wont be dumb to give up the farm for him. The season that wentz had last year should make them pause at giving up more then a late round pick.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Wentz going to the Colts would be the best for him they have a pretty descent line. Hopefully they wont be dumb to give up the farm for him. The season that wentz had last year should make them pause at giving up more then a late round pick.
the new reality is going to surprise I think