Trade Chaz green for a 3rd or 4th rounder

John813

Reaction score
I don't think that would be accepted by any team on Madden, let along real life.

He's a former, possibly overdrafted, 3rd round pick who has had issues with staying healthy and his latest outing was horrific.
Sure, back in 2016 he filled in for Smith a lot better, but his latest tape showed he couldn't stop the same move over and over by an average DE.

There is no value for him on the trade market.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
This would be a great deal for the cowboys. All we need is a trading partner and unfortunately, Al Davis is dead.
Ohh Al Davis was dug up by his son when Gruden signed, I can assure you on that. The question is did Jr have Al Davis reburied, or are they at this time on a 80’s themed montage together? If so, we might be getting a few picks for Chaz Green.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Most of us were discussing trading a 3rd or 4th for Earl Thomas.
Yet, you think we can get that for... umm... Chaz Green!?!

How 'bout you call Seattle to see if they'll take Green for Thomas... smh... lol
I bet you couldn't even get a 3rd or 4th for Green in Madden... but it's been awhile since I've played the game.
Last I heard Madden has been the same recycled money grab since 2006

HanD

Reaction score
Most of us were discussing trading a 3rd or 4th for Earl Thomas.
Yet, you think we can get that for... umm... Chaz Green!?!

How 'bout you call Seattle to see if they'll take Green for Thomas... smh... lol
I bet you couldn't even get a 3rd or 4th for Green in Madden... but it's been awhile since I've played the game.

:hammer::lmao2:

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
It's probably been that long since I've played.
Around the same time I stopped buying Madden as well. Let’s see [50x12=600] so unless you wanna take roughly $600+ and light it on fire right now you are winning.

JBS

Reaction score
OP is genius..This is the new age nfl..Eagles gm is playing Madden out here in real life

We might as well trade TWill for a first rounder while we are at it

Blackrain

Reaction score
Use him in camp and preseason to preserve Tyrons back that is all he is good for . Nobody is giving us anything for him.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Around the same time I stopped buying Madden as well. Let’s see [50x12=600] so unless you wanna take roughly $600+ and light it on fire right now you are winning.

Right. I was making a point about Green's supposed trade value. A 3rd or 4th Rd pick is ludicrous.

Wait. You were 12-13 years old in 2006. You mean you stopped asking for it for Christmas...lol

Cowboys22

Reaction score
LOL. I think I would give a team a 4th if they would just take him away from Dallas so I never have to see him on the field with a star on his helmet again. How about theses ideas, Cooper Rush for a 1st and 3rd, Tapper should fetch a 2nd easily, and Terrance Williams can get us a 1st. We’d be set in the draft next year. I don’t understand what’s wrong with our front office not to make these types of deals!

jchap

Reaction score
tenor.gif

ghst187

Reaction score
We should trade Chaz and Dexter Coakley for Aaron Rodgers....

Or I'd be happy with a seventh round pick....or a bag of chips.