Trade Chaz green for a 3rd or 4th rounder

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Whatever we can get. I think we have enough linemen that he is expendable. I don't think he was ever worth that draft pick in the 3rd and hopefully we can get fair compensation for him?
what GM in the NFL would take him.

He is another failed draft choice.

All you have to do is watch that Atlanta game.

Delete.

He will be cut in August.

cowboyec

Reaction score
right.
and then we can trade Kadeem Edwards for a 1st or 2nd.

we know what Chaz Green is...so do they.
we aint gettin a 3rd or 4th for a guy they know we may release.

cern

Reaction score
he will have to shine in camp after last year's performance. not likely he makes the team. just another reminder why it's not wise to draft players with a known history of injuries.

kskboys

Reaction score
Whatever we can get. I think we have enough linemen that he is expendable. I don't think he was ever worth that draft pick in the 3rd and hopefully we can get fair compensation for him?
Holy crappoly.

Dude, you know what you know about Chaz? Overdrafted and injured all the time? Sooooooo, exactly why do you think the rest of the NFL hasn't noticed?

You know what fair compensation would be? That would be zero, Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Holy crappoly.

Dude, you know what you know about Chaz? Overdrafted and injured all the time? Sooooooo, exactly why do you think the rest of the NFL hasn't noticed?

You know what fair compensation would be? That would be zero, Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could trade him for another team's ugliest cheerleader.

kskboys

Reaction score
Green was gone as soon as we signed Flemming and Martin. Drafting Connor re-emphasized.

My prediction is that if anyone signs him after he gets cut, he'll get cut again very soon thereafter.

kskboys

Reaction score
he isn't worth a 7th. Actually we would probably have to give a team a 3rd to take him.

Guy is awful and not sure why he is on the team.
I hate it when people start utterly ridiculous threads like this. I hope the OP was drinking. A lot.

I remember back in the day when some tool suggested we trade Bobby Carpenter, Alan Ball, and Sam Hurd for Andre Johnson, and that Houston would jump at the trade because they'd be getting 3 players for 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Finding a guy that gave up 5 sacks in a game might be hard to find. He might have more worth than we realize....;)

birdwells1

Reaction score
3rd or 4th? Yeah maybe there's a team out there that doesn't have cable or game film and they didn't see the Atlanta game.