Trade Chaz green for a 3rd or 4th rounder

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Whatever we can get. I think we have enough linemen that he is expendable. I don't think he was ever worth that draft pick in the 3rd and hopefully we can get fair compensation for him?

3'rd or 4'th rounder? How about a better screen door for our submarine, less leaky :). I would trade Chazzie for a bag of jelly rolls or a few tootsie pops. Maybe an old record by Jelly Roll Morton, heck I'm not that needy

aikemirv

Reaction score
Whatever we can get. I think we have enough linemen that he is expendable. I don't think he was ever worth that draft pick in the 3rd and hopefully we can get fair compensation for him?
I don't think you could get a 7th for him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

You might be able to get a couple bags of sand for Chaz Green. Not a 3/4. He is better than 50/50 to be cut - teams know this.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we keep 9 OL -which i doubt- I think he makes the team. Else he is competing with Martin, Edwards, or some other UDFA type for the OL8 spot.

Right, this is the way I look at it too. Right now , as bad as many think he is. He is the 9th OL for now. Until someone steps up in TC to show otherwise. I still think we keep 8 OL though, as Green is not the 53rd best overall to make them keep him.

There is Jones and Edwards returning from the PS from last season. Everyone else are UDFA's.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
there is a player on the steelers, a back up, just like chaz green about same skills and play. they want a 3rd. so if we trade chaz for a 3rd, then we can use it to get this guy...

get my drift? nobody is going to pay a 3rd for chaz green....maybe a bag of peanuts....a 3rd? ridiculous

fredp22

Reaction score
we offered a 3 for Earl Thomas- get it back for Chaz Green. Guess they're about the same talent wise,
but like Seattle should we hold out for a 2