Trade Chaz green for a 3rd or 4th rounder

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Really, when was this? I suppose against air he looks like a thoroughbred Stallion but, against competition he just looks like the Jackass
he is. Really...kick this dummy out of Texas and fast.

even watching Dallas All or Nothing the staff was high and confident about him. THere are many factors to which a player could have a poor game. Garret really destroyed him by not given him help in that ATL game. If you dont understand how players can be affected mentally you just wont get it. ANother perfect example is Marcus Smith III , Chip Kelly completely destroyed him and he was never able to overcome it. Sometimes players can come back from it , sometimes they cant.

Beaker42

Reaction score
We couldn't get 3 or 4 sandwiches for Chaz.
I don't think that would be accepted by any team on Madden, let along real life.

He's a former, possibly overdrafted, 3rd round pick who has had issues with staying healthy and his latest outing was horrific.
Sure, back in 2016 he filled in for Smith a lot better, but his latest tape showed he couldn't stop the same move over and over by an average DE.

There is no value for him on the trade market.

We couldn’t get 3 or 4 used jocks for Green. Wrong player, wrong pick, wrong round. Just wrong period.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
If the Cowboys could have trade Chaz Green for Jihad War4d they would have. Or Tavon Austin.

So he is worth less than a 6th round pick.

At this point you let him come to camp and compete to be a back up.

LittleD

Reaction score
even watching Dallas All or Nothing the staff was high and confident about him. THere are many factors to which a player could have a poor game. Garret really destroyed him by not given him help in that ATL game. If you dont understand how players can be affected mentally you just wont get it. ANother perfect example is Marcus Smith III , Chip Kelly completely destroyed him and he was never able to overcome it. Sometimes players can come back from it , sometimes they cant.

You can either play "Big Boy" NFL football or you can't. You can't develop your skills from the tub as he's hurt most every year.
Just another wasted 3rd round pick. Stick a fork in him, he's real done.

Pants

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMGVcbXeuQL_W23lnWQO_GqiDn0OCqzJjuzeSB9cE5Xxbxm_9rsQ

yimyammer

Reaction score
hopefully we can get fair compensation for him?

If they're lucky...

cornichemultigrainchipsoriginal90g_023801989_main@2x.jpg

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This fan base.

Overrates in-house talent. Undervalues outside talent.

Actually, it's not just the fan base. This Front Office is guilty as well.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I'm not sure he would even bring a 7th.......if someone offered a 7th you jump all over it......he will most likely be a camp body then released.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hope this kid gets healthy and comes back stronger than ever and does a awesome job. Pancaking everything in his path, except our QB.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I hope this kid gets healthy and comes back stronger than ever and does a awesome job. Pancaking everything in his path, except our QB.

Seriously i hope he will come back. Despite of his injury troubles i think he is a very good backup guard.