Trade Dak For Russel Wilson *Merged*

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The loser has won a championship. He is a better QB.

Gonna be hard for any QB to win a Super Bowl with two different teams. Only Peyton Manning has done it. And only other guy was Kurt Warner to even make a Super Bowl with 2 different teams. Though I personally thought he should've won that one in 2008, but Ben was clutch and Harrison had that epic 100 yard interception. Kurt still a legend though.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
I’ve been on the trade Dak train for a long time. I honestly thought it would have been brilliant to have given Romo the starting job back when he returned in 2016, traded Dak to the Browns after his hot start and turned a 4th round player into a 1st round pick... and who knows, could have drafted Mahomes. But that’s not the way it went. I don’t want to trade Dak for an older QB and have to give up draft capital. Our best play is to trade him for draft picks and draft a cheap replacement. Won’t happen though.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our defense & Zeke failed us vs the Rams, the qb didn't.

Ya man those 7 points in the first half Dak put up were simply AWESOME!!!!:huh:...Dak is a scoring monster....if we're talking Field goals that is.....:omg:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Gonna be hard for any QB to win a Super Bowl with two different teams. Only Peyton Manning has done it. And only other guy was Kurt Warner to even make a Super Bowl with 2 different teams. Though I personally thought he should've won that one in 2008, but Ben was clutch and Harrison had that epic 100 yard interception. Kurt still a legend though.
Kurt nor Wilson were the QBs for Seattle in 2008

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I’ve been on the trade Dak train for a long time. I honestly thought it would have been brilliant to have given Romo the starting job back when he returned in 2016, traded Dak to the Browns after his hot start and turned a 4th round player into a 1st round pick... and who knows, could have drafted Mahomes. But that’s not the way it went. I don’t want to trade Dak for an older QB and have to give up draft capital. Our best play is to trade him for draft picks and draft a cheap replacement. Won’t happen though.
Well you wouldn't have worried about trading for draft picks if that was your plan because we would have the number 1 pick. Romo couldn't take a hit without breaking something and now you don't have a backup.

These threads and foolish comments about Dak is way out of hand. Dak haters are looking more and more silly and childish with each post. Never seen people wanting to trade a franchise QB only 3 years into his career.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I realize that, but his suggestion that Wilson could win a Super Bowl if traded to Dallas is a crapshoot since only Manning has won one with 2 different teams, and only Kurt has even been to a Super Bowl with 2 different teams.
I agree with your point by the way.

Flamma

Reaction score
What would it take? Lets overpay for Wilson. Its a hella lot better than overpaying for Dak, even if it costs us some drafts picks.

Look, I have to disagree here. Wilson along with many other QBs also need a lot of talent around him. He's not doing crap for us that Dak can't do. And this is coming from a Dak basher, so you can't even use that against me. Wilson won a SB with one of the best defenses in league history. Lost a SB the very next year with a great pass! Got beat by a Dak led Cowboys team last year. I'd actually rather keep Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is the dumbest thread. Don't make yourself dumb too by defending it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If Wilson goes to Giants, we will truly be doomed. Wilson, Saquon, and Tate all on one team is an offensive powerhouse. Hoping Wilson goes elsewhere or that Wilson gives Seattle another chance. Ciara has gotten inside that man's brain.