Trade Dak For Russel Wilson *Merged*

Gremell12

Reaction score
Surprised from the first page of responses, wilson has been an absolute stud since he’s entered the league. He has one of the best deep balls to stretch the field. Hes a SUPERBOWL WINNING QB with multiple appearences. He can pick up yards with his feet, make ridiculous throws out of the pocket, and is one of the best in the pocket. I don’t believe he is just a “slight” or “not much” of an upgrade, especially at the most important position in this game. I believe with him we would be the best team in the NFL. That said 3 first round picks is too much.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Surprised from the first page of responses, wilson has been an absolute stud since he’s entered the league. He has one of the best deep balls to stretch the field. Hes a SUPERBOWL WINNING QB with multiple appearences. He can pick up yards with his feet, make ridiculous throws out of the pocket, and is one of the best in the pocket. I don’t believe he is just a “slight” or “not much” of an upgrade, especially at the most important position in this game. I believe with him we would be the best team in the NFL. That said 3 first round picks is too much.

...whp had an elite defense. Give Dak an elite defense, and we would have beaten the Rams. Our QB play isn't the problem.

TheStarInFLA

Reaction score
Eh, maybe not. Brady makes 1/2 what he would anywhere else by choice and is an outlier. Rodgers hasn't sniffed a SB in years with that contract. How about Flacco, Eli, etc. after their big contracts. Brees got close last year, but look at the five before. Ryan got closest at one quarter away from one.

NFL is turning into a rookie qb window league. This is what the Eagles, Chiefs, Bears, Rams, Browns, etc. are all doing. Ironically, RW was part of that original strategy. At 35mm a year, more unlikely than not to bring another Lombardi to SEA.

This would mean that as soon as we pay Dak or soon thereafter we are screwed. That sucks.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Wilson is better than Dak, but he's not 3 #1 picks better than Dak. You set your franchise back in talent for only a marginal improvement at QB. NYG on the other hand should and will make this deal if SEA is truly offering him.
Comparing a Veteran QB whose been in the league 5 years longer than a QB whose still on his rookie contract is asinine. Wilson wasn't better than Dak in his rookie season.

Wilson didn't beat Dak in the PLAYOFFS last season. Where's the link Wilson is better than Dak? Where's the link NY is making this deal? Just another fans brilliant cerebration. :rolleyes:

Johnny23

Reaction score
What does this even mean? I think he's way better than Dak.
He is referring to the Wilson's a bum brigade who have irrational haterade towards Russ. Who do exactly what they accuse the Dak Haters and Rimo Lovers if doing to their beloved QB Prescott. It's been going on for a while now mindlessly taking shots at Wilson. Wilson has an mvp season in him. I believe. He wewi get his 3rd deal with Seattle soon and retire aSeahawk.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wilson is good. He's better than Dak but he's also overrated.

He's maybe a little less team dependent then Dak is.

He's another guy that has a lot of low 200 yard passing days that struggles putting points on the board.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Want to bet?

And it's very funny you state only fans think Dak will get the big bucks. Lol.

I've yet to hear any of the talking heads on TV say they think Prescott will get the 30 mil a year contract that fans here seem to think he'll get. I hear them say he'll get a big increase from his rookie deal but none of them have said he'll be getting a top 3 contract and paid on the same level as Rodgers 33.5 mil a year or Ryan's 30 mil a year, that's strictly fans throwing that number around.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
My hope is that Dak can become what Russell is or close to it.

RW has a better arm, accuracy, and pocket awareness.

Mobility and leadership qualities is equal I would say. If RW could play behind our Oline, he’d be even more of a beast, imo.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I've yet to hear any of the talking heads on TV say they think Prescott will get the 30 mil a year contract that fans here seem to think he'll get. I hear them say he'll get a big increase from his rookie deal but none of them have said he'll be getting a top 3 contract and paid on the same level as Rodgers 33.5 mil a year or Ryan's 30 mil a year, that's strictly fans throwing that number around.
Strictly fans throwing that number around? Lol.

As I said, let's bet.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Strictly fans throwing that number around? Lol.

As I said, let's bet.

Who the heck is paulbigmood - never heard of him
Roger Staubach said Prescott will get a big contract which for Prescott 20 mil - 24 mil would be big.

If this is your big proof, keep laughing because I am too.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Rumors is Seattle is taking calls for Russell Wilson. Starting price 3 number 1's. Contract wise him and Dak will not be that far apart in salary? Would you like this team to pull the trigger on this deal?
hahahaha!! That's a good one.
Not even a thought

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Who the heck is paulbigmood - never heard of him
Roger Staubach said Prescott will get a big contract which for Prescott 20 mil - 24 mil would be big.

If this is your big proof, keep laughing because I am too.

You've never heard of Bill Barnwell with ESPN? Wow.

I'll keep laughing while you are side stepping the bet. "Only fans are giving those numbers". *Gives proof of two non fans* "so this is your big proof" lol.

jay94

Reaction score
Wilson is better than Dak, but he's not 3 #1 picks better than Dak. You set your franchise back in talent for only a marginal improvement at QB. NYG on the other hand should and will make this deal if SEA is truly offering him.

I beg to differ, he's elite at the most important position and could play until he's 40.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Rumors is Seattle is taking calls for Russell Wilson. Starting price 3 number 1's. Contract wise him and Dak will not be that far apart in salary? Would you like this team to pull the trigger on this deal?

I'd rather trade for Josh Rosen with 3 more years plus an option on his rookie deal

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
If you're giving dak about or just under 30 million a year, Russell + 3 1's for a similar contract is absolutely worth it.

There are only 4-6 human beings in the world who are better at the most important position in team sports. Easy choice.

Maybe counter with Dak and 2 1's.