Trade Dak For Russel Wilson *Merged*

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You've never heard of Bill Barnwell with ESPN? Wow.

I'll keep laughing while you are side stepping the bet. "Only fans are giving those numbers". *Gives proof of two non fans* "so this is your big proof" lol.

I stopped watching ESPN daily a couple of years ago when they started putting politics into sports. I don't need a left leaning sports report. Sports should be one thing that isn't colored by politics. So like many other sports reporters that are mentioned on other media, this Bill Barnwell or on your link was paulbigmood isn't. And why would someone named Bill use a paulbigmood, why wouldn't it be billbigmood? Again Roger didn't specify any contract amount so it's only you who is suggesting it's a monster contract. Lastly a single title known sportswriter who is guessing just like the fans who are doing it really doesn't count as much of anything. Bad try.

windjc

Reaction score
What would it take? Lets overpay for Wilson. Its a hella lot better than overpaying for Dak, even if it costs us some drafts picks.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Why settle for Wilson?
Aaron Rodgers is rumoured to be disgruntled...…...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Why the palm? Its an honest assessment.
What's an honest assessment? While Dak isn't perfect and is still improving trading for Wilson is beyond stupid and is not an honest assessment. Dak has never had a losing season. I much rather pay Dak the 25-28 million it would take than to trade for Wilson and give him more money than Dak would make. Plus Dak is younger.........no draft picks or players for a QB that won't change the wins more than Dak had already done

windjc

Reaction score
What's an honest assessment? While Dak isn't perfect and is still improving trading for Wilson is beyond stupid and is not an honest assessment. Dak has never had a losing season. I much rather pay Dak the 25-28 million it would take than to trade for Wilson and give him more money than Dak would make. Plus Dak is younger.........no draft picks or players for a QB that won't change the wins more than Dak had already done
I think Wilson is a better quarterback. I think he has a much better chance leading this team to a championship than Dak does. That’s what we are aiming for right? Championships?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think Wilson is a better quarterback. I think he has a much better chance leading this team to a championship than Dak does. That’s what we are aiming for right? Championships?
So when they played each other who won the game in the playoffs? Who made the huge plays to win the game? But yet some of you still want the loser over Dak........

windjc

Reaction score
So when they played each other who won the game in the playoffs? Who made the huge plays to win the game? But yet some of you still want the loser over Dak........

The loser has won a championship. He is a better QB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why? Jeez man our offense esp our passing game is on FIRE baby with Dak zinging them balls downfield like hes Dan Marino......only if the Hawks add 3 no 1 picks I'd consider the deal!!! :muttley:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The loser has won a championship. He is a better QB.
Is Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino or does only that close minded dumb crap only apply to Dak. By the way Dak never played Wilson in the playoffs when he went to the Superbowl. Had Dak played Seattle instead of Romo maybe we would have a winning record. Let's take a moment of silence for Dak who accomplished something no other Cowboys QB has been able to do in the past 25 years and that's beat Seattle in the playoffs.